Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danniella-rose20-Manchester  (Read 992 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5831354) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Blake91

External Link/Members Only

This wasn’t actually a bad punt but just not for me she was friendly, chatty and had a nice slender figure, petite Women with nice boobs big boobs for her frame, facially pretty enough not model material but pretty enough

I had high hopes, advertised facefucking Deepthroat but what I got was quick 5 minutes blowjob ow I personally prefer owo regardless she was gripping the base of my cock and only taking a inch or 2
(In the past I’ve had some women give a proper deepthroat/facefucking literally feel the back of their throat) not in this case

Light French kissing no tongues I’m more of a full on dfk

The sex was good she’s got loads of energy
She rode me for ages we had sex in multiple positions and finally I filled the Johnny cleaned up and left

Offline manfox

Thanks for the review. Can you confirm whether her profile likes are inaccurate? Did you request OWO or was it not on offer?

Offline PaulRuff

Could do with knowing (regarding her stamina) if this was half hour or for an hour... thanks.

Offline Blake91

It was a half hour booking but she kept bouncing when she was on top normally your (I’m generalising) lucky to get 5 minutes bouncing on top

She told me she doesn’t do owo I was disappointed, overall it wasn’t that bad but I wouldn’t see her again