Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena - Manchester M9  (Read 756 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5490693) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost was £80 per half hour when I booked her, though it has gone up since.

Athena goes by the name of Kenya Kurt now and her location is showing as London. However I met her before the second lockdown at her place in Manchester.

I came across her profile before the 1st lockdown and messaged her about meeting up. However the meet never happened when I first messaged her due to her shit comms (doesn't reply for days on end) and the 1st lockdown starting.
Fast forward to October and I thought I'd try one more time. After a lot of faffing and back and forth messages, I got a booking made for late October.
To be honest, I should have knocked the urge to fuck her on the head after all the dicking about from her when I got to her place (waited around 30 minutes to get a door number because she wasn't ready!).
Eventually got inside and was massively disappointed. Firstly she looked like she'd just rolled out of bed. She was still in her tatty pyjamas!  :angry: If 30 minutes is what it took to look like this, fuck knows what she'd look like if she'd kept to the appointment time.
Secondly, she looked older than the advertised 20 year old. I would say she was closer to 25 than 20. She was also a lot bigger than the pictures indicated. No way was she a size 8.
The icing on the cake was the face like a smacked arse and the list of things she didn't do even though she advertised it on her profile.
At this point, I'd lost any urge to fuck her or part with my money - I'd had enough and left. Wasted 2 hours but still £80 richer.
Don't waste your time on this one should she return to Manchester.