Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy30DD - Cheadle  (Read 2778 times)

13 review(s) for lucy30DDs (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think this girl has 8 reviews which are all positive until now, she has been in and out of my HL as there were question marks about her looks and age but she has been reviewed by some respected reviewers so I finally decided to book her.

Booking process was easy enough, all done by text, dress request made which she was fine with and fulfilled on the day.
Knocked on the door which was opened and in I went, my 1st reaction was she looks older than her advertised 32, in fact a lot older so i'd add at least 10 years possibly 15.
In some light and some angles she looks OK but in others she doesn't, I got the feeling she was a good looking girl when she was younger but she's well past that now and i'd only give her 3/10, in short I didn't fancy her
Body wise I can't fault her however and would say she has a tight and toned size 6 body that any 20 year old would be proud of, 11/10 for the body with some really nice ink if you like that topped off with a pierced belly button.

Money sorted and i'm eager to get started, her profile says in numerous places about how she is sub and that's the main reason I booked her -
"I love pleasing Dom guys who don't ask take charge and experiment, push my limits"
"I love hard sex / Dom / abuse"
In her questions she also refers to providing rough sex

Now a lot of girls say they are sub and you can do pretty much what you want however they don't deliver, as for just taking charge i've also had this where i've done something only to get a bad reaction so I do prefer to ask what's actually on offer.
I start to touch her and talk dirty then ask if she is fine with being groped and she is so I ask her if she uses a safe word to which she tells me no not really as nobody has reached my limits.  :thumbsup:
Great i'm thinking so it's off with her top and a good feel of her nicely enhanced tits while I start to ask what she's OK with and I gently squeeze her nipple which she says she doesn't like as they are sensitive.
OK then what about roughly feeling your tits, again this is a no so I decide to go in for a snog, looking at her other recent reviews she has given a snog fest and i'm happy with a slightly rough GFE too so that would do me however all I get is a few lame pecks worthy of a Romanian  :thumbsdown:

So without any prospect of a GFE I venture down the sub route again -
I take her hair in my hand and very gently pull it asking if she is OK with hair pulling but it's a no.
Next I place my hand on her throat but she says no i'm not into anything like that.  :dash:
OK what about spitting in your mouth, I already knew the answer before I asked  :rolleyes: 
OK what about gently slapping anywhere and she says not her face but she's OK for her arse to be slapped, big fucking deal, she advertises as being sub but basically she isn't unless you class slapping a girls arse as being sub  :thumbsdown:

So time to get started and I ask for a BJ, she gets down on her knees and starts to give me what is in fairness some really good oral and this goes on for quite a while. I'm happy to continue with oral for longer than normal as most of the things i'd planned were around her being sub but as that wasn't on offer the entire punt i'd planned was somewhat out of the window.

Eventually I decide I wan't to give her oral as i'd been looking forward to licking out that pierced pussy which is a particular kink of mine so it's off with her knickers and I get her to lie on the edge of the bed while I kneel on the floor.
She did have a nice pussy and was happy to take a couple of fingers plus she was well shaved and her piercing was great, 1st I spat on her fanny then got stuck in like a piss head devouring a kebab but unfortunately she tasted really bitter  :vomit:
I carried on wondering if it was the taste of lube and thinking the taste would go away if it was however it didn't (she also didn't use any lube when we has sex so I don't believe it was lube), I decided to concentrate on her clit for a bit before initiating sex.

So it's on with the condom which I had to roll down due to her nails which is fair enough as neither of us would have wanted it to split then I climb on board for sex.
Now given her profile I had been looking forward to rough sex but as that's clearly off the table it's just sex and just seems a bit Meh so I decide I just want to get on with it and turn her over for doggy which is better as I get a good view of her petite little frame and great arse which gets a couple of slaps.

I'm getting close to cumming now but at £90/30 minutes she is top dollar so I at least want a bit of VFM and ask her to blow me to completion after removing the condom, she duly obliges and takes it in her mouth before spitting it in the sink.

I leave feeling really flat about the experience and with a 60 mile drive back home.
On the plus side she does have a great body
Good oral
Vaginally pierced

On the down side -
Way over her advertised age of 32
I didn't get any kissing though other reviews indicate it was given in spades so YMMV
Tasted bitter during oral
She isn't sub despite making a big deal about being so on her profile
£90 is way OTT IMHO

At least I saw her otherwise I would always have wondered if i'd missed a gem but at least now I can knock her off my HL.
Just reading this back before posting i've decided to change it from a Neutral to a Negative on the basis there are just too many inconsistencies between her profile and what I actually got, if she was only £60/30 minutes then fair enough but I paid £90 and it just wasn't worth it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review BR and sounds a real bad time! Bad luck mate.

I've seen her a couple of times and sounds like the service gone way down hill! As for looks then fair enough your view and just shows how subjective they are.

Hope your next one better mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers for the review BR and sounds a real bad time! Bad luck mate.

I've seen her a couple of times and sounds like the service gone way down hill! As for looks then fair enough your view and just shows how subjective they are.

Hope your next one better mate  :thumbsup:
It wasn't a total disaster and on the drive home I was thinking how to rate it, I had decided on a Neutral but when I read the review back there were just too many bad points and inconsistencies with what's on offer on her profile.
I guess this is partly on the basis of reading what a great punt others has with plenty of DFK and having built up the expectation of a sub girl which didn't materialise so reality wasn't in line with expectation.

In terms of service you and others may still get a great session but it didn't happen for me, perhaps she just didn't like the look of me or perhaps we didn't click but at £90/30 minutes I expect a bit more

Offline freeze44

It wasn't a total disaster and on the drive home I was thinking how to rate it, I had decided on a Neutral but when I read the review back there were just too many bad points and inconsistencies with what's on offer on her profile.
I guess this is partly on the basis of reading what a great punt others has with plenty of DFK and having built up the expectation of a sub girl which didn't materialise so reality wasn't in line with expectation.

In terms of service you and others may still get a great session but it didn't happen for me, perhaps she just didn't like the look of me or perhaps we didn't click but at £90/30 minutes I expect a bit more

100% should be getting a top service and fresh down below!! Right let down for ya!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Drayki

Shame that pal, she’s got good reviews on here as well, you’d expect more though  :dash: especially for £3 a minute  :thumbsdown:

Offline Silva21

Yeah, that's a shame. I'd considered booking her so I could use her hair and face fuck her.
Her whole profile and persona is based on rough sex and being sub ffs!

Offline LYL

I've seen her once 6 months ago or so.. she didn't look like 50 years old IMO.. but meh, a lot can happen in 6 months.. I remember she was definitely worshipping my cock, she really looked good with my cock in her month from that angle tbh  :cool:
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline devlish

Im not into sub/dom so still a top punt for me

Offline Silva21

Im not into sub/dom so still a top punt for me
Cool. Review? I mean, you've been a member for 18 months.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review BR, Ive had this girl in my hotlist for ages and was seriously thinking about seeing her in the near future but think I may giver her a miss now.

Offline professorlove

Sounds an absolute contrast to my experience. Was wanting to go back just for a blow job too. Think I’ll leave it for now.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review, Blackpool. When you say looks 3/10, I presume you're just talking facially, and that her face doesn't match her body? Is she haggard looking or just, frankly, ugly?

I like a firm shagging but not interested in - or comfortable with - anything more than that. No slapping, etc, so I'm still tempted. Also not bothered by RO as she has a piercing, which I don't like. £90/hh is a lot, though.

Sorry you didn't enjoy, you've been on a rough run of punts. Thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:14:19 pm by Rack Admirer »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, Blackpool. When you say looks 3/10, I presume you're just talking facially, and that her face doesn't match her body? Is she haggard looking or just, frankly, ugly?

I like a firm shagging but not interested in - or comfortable with - anything more than that. No slapping, etc, so I'm still tempted. Also not bothered by RO as she has a piercing, which I don't like. £90/hh is a lot, though.

Sorry you didn't enjoy, you've been on a rough run of punts. Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah the face doesn't match the body which I scored as 11/10 but I also say she was probably a good looking girl when she was younger, IMHO she looked old facially in terms of lines etc rather than plain ugly.

I have had a couple of decent punts recently with a girl and plan to see her another couple of times before I review, perhaps after punting the other girl everyone else seems crap  :unknown:

Offline Moby Dick

Yeah the face doesn't match the body which I scored as 11/10 but I also say she was probably a good looking girl when she was younger, IMHO she looked old facially in terms of lines etc rather than plain ugly.

I have had a couple of decent punts recently with a girl and plan to see her another couple of times before I review, perhaps after punting the other girl everyone else seems crap  :unknown:

Ahhh that’s nice,  BR has fallen in love everybodies.   :rose:
Congrats. Now When is the stag do?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:13:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline flame1666

I was considering the trek but think I'll keep it local till you review the good 'un. Two decent punts deserves a review and a link I think!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was considering the trek but think I'll keep it local till you review the good 'un. Two decent punts deserves a review and a link I think!
All in good time lads don't worry a review will be coming in due course as i've been catching up on them.
Not sure about anyone else but I rarely see many girls a 2nd time as they have to provide something special to tempt me back so i'd never consider seeing 90% again.
Even then in my experience the 3rd punt is often a flop as they seem to think they have you as a regular and this girl's comms let me down on getting another visit  :cry:

Offline OakTree

She's down as  thirty two. You think she's looking closer to fifty than forty?

That's put a new complexion on things I have to say.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 06:06:39 pm by OakTree »

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's down as  thirty two. You think she's looking closer to fifty than forty?

That's put a new complexion on things I have to say.
I'd say early to mid 40's rathter than 50, certainly closer to 40 than 30 however the body of a fit 20 year old

Offline OakTree

I'd say early to mid 40's rathter than 50, certainly closer to 40 than 30 however the body of a fit 20 year old

Thanks. I may still try her.

Offline Silva21

She's constantly on UKE saying 'pound me and use me' which is why it fucks me off so much.
I really fancied a go.... Still tempted and hope she was having an off day tbh.

Offline chrishornx

Cool. Review? I mean, you've been a member for 18 months.

nice if he made some effort rather than just lurking

Offline Hurley

This is probably why she posts the same old pictures all the time.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is probably why she posts the same old pictures all the time.
She does have another couple of recent pics which were added to her profile, not sure how old they are but i'd say they are representative of her body however she doesn't post any face pics

Offline Silva21

She does have another couple of recent pics which were added to her profile, not sure how old they are but i'd say they are representative of her body however she doesn't post any face pics

She made some comment on UKE last night about aggressive punters being violent and dangerous but the shortly afterwards deleted it.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She made some comment on UKE last night about aggressive punters being violent and dangerous but the shortly afterwards deleted it.
Perhaps she needs to change her profile text a bit then as it not only draws in punters like me who like a bit of "Rough Fantasy" but also the occasional nasty bastard.
That's another reason why despite her profile saying just take control I always ask up front what is and isn't allowed, boundaries and limits still need to be respected