Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha - KSG Manchester  (Read 669 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd had my eye on this one for a fair few months and her pics look great, age stated as 25 and size 8 so right age and petite which is just how I like them plus she is described as English Filipino and I also like an Asian girl so she seems to tick all the boxes  :thumbsup:

She doesn't seem to work weekends and fighting through the post work Manc traffic is a real pain but I managed to free up a couple of hours lieu time to pay her a visit.
I was let in and taken into the waiting room to be introduced where a girl was sat, my 1st impression was that she looked nice but not what I was expecting as she didn't look Asian.
It then became apparent that it wasn't Sasha who then came into the room and again my 1st impression was that she looked OK but again not really Asian (Looks nothing like any of the other Filipino girls i've seen).
I'd say she looked more mixed race black than Asian (sorry not sure how to word it and no doubt holes can be picked in it not being PC but that's how it is) however she is definitely English and was pretty enough to punt so I got shown to the room before taking a shower which is across the landing then waited for her to appear in the room about 5 minutes later.

On entering the room she did seem quite friendly and chatty then she sat on the bed and did look good dressed in white stockings and suspenders.
She asked what service I liked then ran through what she did but reeled it off like a menu of services and prices but all a bit too quick to fully take it in.
I did however manage to establish that OWO was an extra £10 and the "GFE" was also an extra £10 which included kissing and reverse oral. I always go for OWO and fancied a bit of kissing and RO so we agreed on that and she asked for the money up front (never a good sign as it means she already has the cash if the service isn't really delivered, more on that later  :thumbsdown:)
I did ask if she did CIM and she hesitated for a bit but then said yes it's an extra £10 so I think I only just passed her discretion threshold for CIM and I said let's see how things go.

Now I don't mind a girl giving my cock a wipe however I had just showered but hey OK fair enough and she reaches for what I think is a wipe but I believe was actually some tissues.
She proceeds to pull my foreskin back and starts wiping my bell end however after a couple of seconds I feel a hot / cold tingly sensation and look down at the bedside table to see an open bottle of Listerine.
I comment "Is that mouthwash" and she says "Yeah some guys like it and some guys don't" at which point I think so why fucking do it  :dash: Now personally I thought it felt quite good but i'm sorry it's just fucking weird especially to splash it on without asking.

She then proceeds to give me oral which was OK but not spectacular and this went on for quite a while but no eye contact and no breaking off to engage in any conversation or to ask if I wanted to do anything else, got the feeling she was just killing the time and didn't really want to engage with me.
Finally I suggest returning the favour to which she suggests doing a 69, OK good I think perhaps she's getting warmed up but the 69 was a good ploy on her part as I was to find out.

So both sat on the bed now I decide to get some of the kissing i'd paid for before doing the 69 and I go in to kiss her and i'm met with a few closed mouth pecks that any Romanian would be proud of.
Now i've paid £10 for kissing and RO but not got any kissing so at least lets get stuck into the oral, she suggests me lying on my back and her on top which is how I like it and I lie down then she climbs on top however she has positioned herself too far up / down.

All I can actually do is lick her clit and even then my tongue is at full stretch to the point it's hurting the flap of skin underneath, I gently wriggle a bit to adjust the position a bit and lick her hole but every time I get positioned to actually give her proper oral she adjusts her position or angles her pelvis away so I can't really do it.

By now i'm a bit pissed off at the service or lack of it on offer so I give up and suggest sex so it's on with the condom and sex in mish before turning her over into doggy which did feel good and was a nice view as she does have a great body, a few hard thrusts and I came in the bag looked at the clock and only 20 minutes done but I wanted to get out of there by then.

Between all the different sex acts there's no spark or banter and more like an uncomfortable silence, perhaps we didn't just didn't click so YMMV but after i'd cum she seemed to perk up a bit and became chattier so I got the feeling she perhaps isn't really into it, certainly not with me  :cry:

Left feeling quite let down and already planning my next punt as I felt totally unsatisfied with this experience, thought about how to rate it on the way home and was between a Neutral as it wasn't a total disaster and a Negative.

On the plus side she has a good body but on the down side she wasn't the Asian babe I was expecting and she didn't deliver on the services i'd paid for and the mouthwash thing is just wrong  :crazy:

Now a Neutral would have been a generous Neutral and a Negative is possibly a harsh Negative but that's what i've gone with, what swayed it was the fact she actually charged me £10 extra for the kissing and RO but then basically didn't deliver the service that was already paid for up front and I don't think that's on.  :thumbsdown: 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Briddy

Had this one on my to see list not anymore cheers for this and the mouthwash thing is bizarre never heard that one before