Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emel - GFE Bury  (Read 738 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw this girl about 6 weeks ago so the fine details are a bit vague now as the punt was one of those that will fade in my memory, not a shocker hence the Neutral but no reason to return, my experience was similar to the report done by Nutcracker.
Pretty enough girl, perhaps a bit toothy, age about right, some tattoos, slight tummy but nothing off putting.
Just didn't click with this girl and there seemed to be a few awkward silences.

I had read on the other reviews / posts that something wasn't on offer but sat in reception i couldn't remember whether it was OWO of DFK.
I also note that I arrived about 15 minutes early for my booking to be told she was running about 15 minutes late so prepared myself for a 30 minute wait however the punter appeared 5 minutes later so she either finished him off quickly or he decided to dump and fuck off  :unknown:

Started with a massage which is often a good way to spark a bit of chat but still nothing really doing so moved onto sex, I asked what extras she did after she produced a condom to be told she doesn't do OWO so figured this must be what she doesn't do.
I then went in for a kiss wanting some DFK but was met with a closed lips peck, tried a few times but again nothing happening so gave up on that front too.
Sex was a mixture of OW, mish and doggy however she was totally passive during the whole encounter as if she wasn't in the room, now I do prefer a more passive even sub girl but i've gone to GFE for more of a GFE service / experience and Emel just didn't provide this.

Showered and dressed in silence which felt uncomfortable then got my wallet to pay and handed her £30 for the basic non GFE service, I was half expecting her to ask for the extra £10 for the GFE service based on kissing her on the lips half a dozen times (and was going to dispute this) but she didn't so I paid and left.

All in all not a shocker but not the GFE that I expect from this place (bring back Sienna  :rose:), had the feeling of a 15 minute pump and dump about it really.
Not on my list of girls to see again   

External Link/Members Only

Offline westeros

Shame really. She looks FAF. if I walked into the parlour I would have picked her only to get disappointed in the end. On a side note, is it just me or does anyone else really go for gold when there's no reaction from the WG? I sometimes hammer away just to see

Offline Solidrock

Strange for a girl who works at GFE to not offer OWO. Have had a few not offering DFK but never heard of no OWO so will probably give her a miss. Pity as her photos looks great. Kudos on only giving her the basic amount.

Agree about Sienna, was happy to do anything you asked. Was looking forward to loosing my anal cherry with her before she quit.

Offline Robert44

Agree about Sienna, was happy to do anything you asked. Was looking forward to loosing my anal cherry with her before she quit.

There was me hoping Sienna was going to return at some stage. One of the best EE wg's I've had the pleasure to meet.

With Emel I knew in advance that no extra's were on offer, so I took the energetic approach, but sadly she got a little tired after 40 minutes, can't think why  :)
But I did find her to be very attractive, so that kind clinched the deal for me, but yeah got to agree - extra's do maketh the punt.

Offline Solidrock

There was me hoping Sienna was going to return at some stage. One of the best EE wg's I've had the pleasure to meet.

I very rarely see WGs more than twice but must have seen Sienna about six times and would have notched up double figures by now. She was inscrutable and sultry, every time I saw her she acted as if she had never seen me before in her life. Always gave me a thrill if I ever got any conversation out of her. Oh and she was a great shag as well. Early days yet in her new life, plenty of time for her to change her mind and come running back to us.  :D