Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Low Ratio Adult Party Manchester  (Read 5397 times)

24 review(s) for Adult Parties Mcr (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

First time going to one of these events
The girls were Phoebe, Kendal and Hannah plus a participating mf couple. Ratio was 3:1 . Paid £200 as there was less punters so a little bit more expensive.
The venue was good ( not giving out an exact address) . Was welcomed in and shown the house rules, showers and lockers.
Availed myself of a pretty decent shower and chatted to a few of the other guys.
Party started at 12 noon
I was invited to get on a very large bed by Phoebe and was treated to a good snog and fantastic owo , nearly cum there and then. Next to us were the participating mf couple and to take my mind off what Phoebe was doing to me I had a little grope of her and she relieved Phoebe on sucking duties, it felt good.
I had a little bit of rest and then I started to enjoy the lovely Kendal, who gave me a nice bj and wank until I shot my load.
Had a wash and a drink and then watched the female half of the couple getting licked by Phoebe which was great.
In the second hour I spent quite a while licking and sucking Kendal’s beautiful pussy until I made her cum .
I then moved onto the delightful Hannah and gave her pussy a good tongue lashing while she sucked 2 guys off .
I ended up wanking myself off over Hannah’s boobs which was fun.
Good fun and very well organised.
Phoebe was definitely the star but all the girls were fantastic
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 06:58:03 pm by Southernbloke »

Offline lewisjones23

Thanks for the review

Do the couple pay to participate? was the female half available for all the punters?

Offline Southernbloke

Thanks for the review

Do the couple pay to participate? was the female half available for all the punters?
As I understand they do have to pay but a lower amount and yes she was available to all but they only stayed for the first hour

Offline lewisjones23

As I understand they do have to pay but a lower amount and yes she was available to all but they only stayed for the first hour

👍🏻

Offline cheshireknobb

Think id rather pay the £120 and have a hour 121 with Phoebe

Offline Southernbloke

Absolutely 👍. Cracking lass

Online Sweetadam786

Where can you book her for that? TIA

Offline chrishornx

Where can you book her for that? TIA

follow the  aw link and find her profile

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only

Phoebe was definitely the star but all the girls were fantastic

How accurate are her profile photos Southern ? cheers

Online Atlas1957

There are a decent amount of reviews for her about, like mine https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386034.0

She looks a bit slim in the AW photos compared to my memory. Maybe a little out of date and a little airbrushed.

I did think she looks attractive (face, body, presentation, work done) when I've seen her in reception again at Temptations, feels like you would be getting good value at the rate of £120 per hour or so with her there.

Offline Southernbloke

How accurate are her profile photos Southern ? cheers

Very accurate I would say. She’s quite tall and a fantastic body as Atlas has said she has had work done but I like it .
Best place to see her would be temptations imo. I did enjoy the party but I would’ve preferred to meet her for the first time in a one to one session

Offline chrishornx

Very accurate I would say. She’s quite tall and a fantastic body as Atlas has said she has had work done but I like it .
Best place to see her would be temptations imo. I did enjoy the party but I would’ve preferred to meet her for the first time in a one to one session

cheers

Offline chrishornx

is Temptations the old Sandy's ?