Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: classyjane Chester  (Read 1897 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5285159) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Jamesaa1

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Jane’s ad  in AW a number of times and she looked good from the limited number of photos she posted and was around rhe age I was looking for i.e. 40s/50s.  Being 70 myself it sometimes feels inappropriate to be shagging an 18/20 yr old (but I do indulge sometimes).

Communication was easy and I met Jane in her hotel near Chester.  Had to pay for car parking to avoid registering at reception but no real problem with that.
First impression is that Jane is attractive, a bit older than expected and a body that reflects her age so although slightly disappointed I couldn’t really criticise. 
After a quick shower we got down to business with some kissing and groping.  No tongues on offer so I moved onto removing Janes bra exposing a lovely pair of tits. They are enhanced but nicely done and her nipples are big and responsive.  I quickly moved down to take off the rest and we moved onto the bed where I spent some time sucking and squeezing those fabulous nipples. Nothing pleases me more than seeing and feeling a nipple go hard.

I moved onto her clit teasing it with a finger until she became wet enough to slide a finger easily into her cunt.  I spent some time with one hand working  her clit and the other with a finger in her cunt before going for a taste with tongue on clit and the other hand still working her cunt.  Jane was making a lot of noise and asked how many fingers I  had in her.  I took this as an invitation and put another in and when this seemed to please her went for a third.  I loved the feeling of having three fingers in her cunt and  it clearly pleased Jane as well as with a cry she declared she was coming and my hand was rewarded with a flood of her cum juice.  Regrettably at his stage I had gone back to teasing her clit with a finger not my mouth so I missed out on tasting the  juice.  Jane seemed pleased with the orgasm and disappeared briefly into the en suite to wipe some of the cum off her pussy.

It was Janes turn to do some work so we started again this time with her mouth on my cock and some nice oral work from her then I moved onto burying my face in her bum crack while she knelt on the bed with her arse offered up to me. 

We finished with me standing up fucking her while she knelt on the edge of the bed.

Jane doesn’t have a tight cunt and that may not suit everybody, it suits me because in a tight fit I come too soon.  This is an age thing as is the need for something to help with erections.  Jane was a really good fuck for me and a decent lady to chat with after sex.  She seemed a little reserved on arrival but she was actually friendly and open to a good chat during and after sex.

In conclusion she is definitely a positive result,  not for everyone.  If you want anal or anything extreme she sisn’t the one but if you want nice straight sex and you appreciate a fine pair of tits and nipples she’s great.  I will be seeing her again.

Online quatter11

Jesus, 50 years old, doesn't do DFK and £180/hr. Seriously?

Offline Chris1990mcr

When I am 70 I want to be just like the OP.

Online quatter11

Ah, sorry, missed the part about him being 70. Bravo! Glad you enjoyed. Still seems on the pricey side though!

Offline Jamesaa1

I agree on the price but there weren't many alternatives on the day. No regrets though I enjoyed my time with her.

Offline Bigbuttextra

Christ 180 , there,s some babes in Cheshire elite give s great time for a lot cheaper .