Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnyyblondee - Westhoughton  (Read 3945 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6056424) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline VitIron

External Link/Members Only

The communications were very good.

These were initially done via AW and Bunny emailed me her mobile number once a date and time had been arranged.

All emails and texts were answered very promptly. Bunny texted me her postcode about an hour and a half before the booking and asked me to let her know when I had parked nearby before she texted her address.

There were no issues with parking and the area felt safe.

Everything was done in a very discreet way, Bunny was stood behind the door as she opened it when I arrived.

She was wearing the outfit I had requested and she is very pretty with a great figure.

Her profile states that she is 24 and this is accurate.

I was very happy with the booking. Bunny was very friendly and easy to speak to and this was probably the best GFE booking I’ve had with fantastic DFK, OWO, missionary and cowgirl.

After I filled the bag, there was time for a cuddle and chat and Bunny never watched the clock, I was actually the one who checked the time.

All in all, £95 for 30 minutes.

Would I recommend Bunny? Absolutely

Will I return? 100%

Offline Blackpool Rock

I really must make an effort to see this girl, been on my HL for ages but there have been too many decent Thai options in Preston the last year or so.

I think it's also partly as Bolton and the surrounding area have never been on my punting destinations whereas i'll drive past it to get to Bury  :wacko:

Offline thebastard

She's mega, I will revisit when I'm in the area again.

Offline Bustydusty

She is lovely but I must be getting really picky as the crap shower puts me off - unless it’s improved?

Offline Captain caveman 69

She's absolutely awsome She's cleaned out my punting fund i cant stay away :wacko:

Offline lewisjones23

She is lovely but I must be getting really picky as the crap shower puts me off - unless it’s improved?

If its the same location then I wasn't too impressed with the shower or bathroom, very much an in and out job when having a quick rinse

Offline jampratt

I like the look of her and shes only up the rd from me bt she never msgs bak on AW....prob cos ive got no feedback  :dash:

Offline Trotter671

She really is a lovely lass, great service too :dancegirl: Not seen her ages though.

Offline smit1234

What are the bolt one like? They look pretty hard

Offline Boystud23

They are soft and well done. You could feel those silicones only when you press hard, but for normal tender, love and care, it's just perfect..

Offline lewisjones23

What are the bolt one like? They look pretty hard

They're under the muscle or whatever it is call, they're well done.

First time I saw her I didn't even realise they were fake 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline smit1234

Thanks gents. Surgeon sounds like he's done a good job on her

Offline frankc

She's absolutely awsome She's cleaned out my punting fund i cant stay away :wacko:

Yeah, I know how that feels... :D

Offline VitIron

I had my second booking with Bunny a couple of days ago.

Still highly recommended and I'll definitely be returning  :thumbsup: