Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cindy_can  (Read 3663 times)

3 review(s) for cindy_can (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Asurmen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl on the 10th of March, comms were good and I made a booking for 20:00. Her incall location was the Britannia Hotel in Northenden.

I arrived, got the room number and went into the lift. Upon arrival on the floor where her room was located I noticed a girl with blonde hair sitting by the lift chatting on her phone in Romanian.

I found the room and knocked on the door, when opened a tall, blonde haired girl opened the door and I thought "fuck, its a bait and switch!" However it was defo the girl in the pictures and was very friendly. Just had a wig on.

Discussed what was on offer, sorted out the money and away we went.

Gave me hand relief, then put a condom and on and started giving me oral. Even though it was covered, still pretty decent. Moved into 69, then doggy and finished in missionary. After cumming, sat and talked for about 10 minutes before we showered together, a quick peck on both cheeks and off I went.

All in all, a great punt with a beautiful girl who seemed genuinely to enjoy what she was doing.

Cindy, is from Tmisoira in Romania and moves round the country a bit. Has a scar near her left knee (we were comparing scars as I have a lot of them)

Didn't get to try anal or cim as I didn't manage to last that long.

Its my first review, so apologies if it is fluffy.

Jay-Jay

No worries it was an ok report and particularly valuable when it's about an EE who are so often just cons. Unfortunately she's in Edinburgh now as again is often the case with EE's....moveable feast !

Jay

Gordo987

It says Stockport on her AW page. It also says outcalls but not incalls, and she looks like a fucking stick insect. WTF? :unknown:

Offline mothra

It says Stockport on her AW page. It also says outcalls but not incalls, and she looks like a fucking stick insect. WTF? :unknown:

Speaking for myself I like fucking a stick insect than a lard tub  :hi: but wouldn't do it at that price.

Gordo987

Speaking for myself I like fucking a stick insect than a lard tub  :hi: but wouldn't do it at that price.

Who said that you have to choose between two extremes? Look at:

for example.  :hi: (WAC)

Offline Duke of Earl

Each to their own Gordo

I personally think both girls look very sexy.

Should we be concerned that AshleyStar looks hot, is only £100 p.h. but doesn't have any feedback?

Gordo987

Each to their own Gordo

I personally think both girls look very sexy.

Should we be concerned that AshleyStar looks hot, is only £100 p.h. but doesn't have any feedback?

Is that a question, or are you an Australian? If you don't like Ashley then go and fuck a stick insect because that's your preference. Who do you include in 'we'? Do you represent a group, are you a member of the royalty, or just schizoid? Whatever, I'm just not interested in your half baked observations. Fuck me, what a twat. :dash:

Jay-Jay

Jeez Gordo....that's a bit spikey. I read it that he was seriously asking if we should be concerned because she has the usual hallmarks of an EE scammer ?

Jay

Gordo987

Jeez Gordo....that's a bit spikey. I read it that he was seriously asking if we should be concerned because she has the usual hallmarks of an EE scammer ?

Yes, and my reply was:

Perhaps I should have spelled it out more, as in beginning my observation with "Yes, she does look dodgy because ...." But I don't need some twat to make stupid remarks about he'd rather fuck a stick insect that a fat (whatever). WTF did that have to do with anything about the OP's question?  :unknown:

Offline Duke of Earl

You're a cunt Gordo.

Enjoy the board when it is just you on it.

Offline Duke of Earl

Oh, and by the way, my question was about the girl you posted the link to, not the OP.

'We' meant myself and other punters (this is a forum).

You're still a cunt.

Gordo987

Oh, and by the way, my question was about the girl you posted the link to, not the OP.

'We' meant myself and other punters (this is a forum).

You're still a cunt.

Pretentious arsehole. :sarcastic:

Offline Tango

Someone get the fucking chill pills out!

infoseeker

Who said that you have to choose between two extremes? Look at:

I have seen AshleyStar and will hope to write a review soon.

infoseeker

As for cindy_can I found her to be a negative/neutral and generally her service is variable and not as stated in profile.
"No Kissing"
"No Finger"

Stunning girl though probably better then AshleyStar for me since I prefer skinnier but AshleyStar is also stunning as well but not as "skinny".

I wasn't even going to post about cindy_can since I thought she had retired but in the last few days her profile has reappeared.
External Link/Members Only
Will hope to review later on a new page so I can mark her not as a positive.

This is her sisters profile
anne_swet
External Link/Members Only
Currently inactive with no pics.
Who looks a lot like her.... but is blonde.... so there is a slim chance that the original poster saw her sister since they do on occasion switch.

infoseeker

For the record of the two AshleyStar is a better punt by far :)

Offline Asurmen

Saw Cindy again, 2nd time not as good as the 1st.

Regarding Ashley Star, I actually booked to see Naomi Blonde but got switched to Ashley. Still a good punt though so no cimplaints from me. Is it me but Ashleys tits seemed a bit droopy?

infoseeker

Regarding Ashley Star, I actually booked to see Naomi Blonde but got switched to Ashley. Still a good punt though so no cimplaints from me. Is it me but Ashleys tits seemed a bit droopy?

Yeah they are (suprisingly so) her upper body is not as good as her lower body which is brilliant and so is her face and overall style.  Will mention this if I get the chance to do a full review.

The Cindy you saw this time does it still leave you thinking it was her you saw last time (with a blonde wig) or could it have been her sister first time?
Also does she kiss now? I mean even on lips? With tongues? Deeply with tongues?
Does she do CIM as she states on her profile and confirmed to me once on phone (lying bitch)?
Thanks

Offline jasper

I have seen AshleyStar and will hope to write a review soon.

Look forward to that infoseeker  :thumbsup:

Jasper

Offline Asurmen

Definitely saw Cindy, got some light kissing on lips, no CIM and no anal.

Still an ok punt just not as good as the first time. Works with ania hoot who is a good looking girl, dont know what her service is like though.

Infoseeker, you said you have seen Catherine Beauty, shes on my hot list.What is she like?

infoseeker

infoseeker

Will hope to review later on a new page so I can mark her not as a positive.

cindy_can review - Neutral Rating
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35746.0

infoseeker

For the record of the two AshleyStar is a better punt by far :)

Compare reviews for these two girls in links above  :hi:

Someone get the fucking chill pills out!

Hope this previously contentious debate which threatened to engulf UKPunting North West is now settled (at least based on my punting experiences with the two). :D