Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cintia Brazil Tooting.  (Read 1286 times)

oitistito

External Link/Members Only

Spontaneous late night punt. Was gonna walk when she said no owo. But was distracted by the rump. The pictures don't really reveal but she definitely has a natural bubble butt. Proceeded with session, dfk and got her in a doggy lock with which I sensed she was enjoying. Muffled Portuguese and rubbing her clit, had a great view in the mirror...she came as I gripped her rump. Then I got mine...she is pleasent and you guys know this Tooting Broadway flat on Garratt Lane changes throughout.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Offline Brazilian Martian

TOUTING ALERT - AVOID

Same contact number for the below WGs

Another link has the below WG linked

Safe to say the OP did not meet the WG in the pics and is a pimp / minder

You do know that it's a brothel and they switch girls every week, so he could of seen the same girl in the pics you have posted. The adds clearly have the date they were posted some are in February and one in Oct 2016. So i'm not sure how this makes him a pimp/minder  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:17:56 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Sinz

You do know that it's a brothel and they switch girls every week, so he could of seen the same girl in the pics you have posted. The adds clearly have the date they were posted some are in February and one in Oct 2016. So i'm not sure how this makes him a pimp/minder  :unknown:

fair enough, it's safe to say - punters should approach with caution as, they won't end up seeing the same girl in the pics and it's a brothel advert.

Offline peter purves

Looks like a 'bubble butt entrant' if not already mentioned previously in that thread.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Looks like a 'bubble butt entrant' if not already mentioned previously in that thread.

Think I may need a break from all these bubble butt posts  :P

She is already an entrant and placed there by  :dash:

CINTIA

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KPL

fair enough, it's safe to say - punters should approach with caution as, they won't end up seeing the same girl in the pics and it's a brothel advert.

yes and in any case thanks for the warning