Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: African massage Swansea  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

This lady was previously in Neath..
External Link/Members Only

Been twice.. If you want a completely legitimate "proper" massage by the most delicious 😋 tiny pretty black girl this is for you.. She is so gorgeous. Fit fit fit.. But you will get your John Thomas ripped off and stuffed somewhere if you go down the HE route..im hooked purely by getting full body massage by her.. It's fab

Offline Prowler

so no HE? what sort of massage does she do? might be interested. Im more into the relaxing massages if im to be honest, i find the deep ones a little to much for me!

Offline Punting_Mad

It's a proper massage.. She's done relaxing oil with me.. And a "let's get the knots out" one.. She did say it was called pain & pleasure!.. Tell her what you'd like £35 for an hour... Cracking lady.. Wanted to take her home but no chance  :cool:

Offline miloman

Does she insist on pants kept on or strategically placed towels ?  At £35 for an hour, good value for a good massage.

Offline Punting_Mad

Strategic towels
I suggest you visit.. Much better than asking questions

Offline wiggle12345678910

External Link/Members Only

"Women customers are preferred but men are welcome too"

Looks like a proper massage establishment....

Offline Punting_Mad

if you read the thread that's exactly whats been said.!!!

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I have been there today. Same experience as Punting_Mad who started the thread.

Lovely lady, nice to chat with as well.

Covered with towel, but not too strictly, and the towel moved around a bit ,  A few minor accidental touches, but they were accidental , but I didn't mind !

As mentioned above, a great massage to be fair. A different experience to the usual Thai places.

Rich

Offline Punting_Mad

It's 100% proper.. But if that's what you need she is the best I've been too.. Better massage than Cara and that's saying something.. But completely non sexual

Sunojpd

Can someone explain this to me.  Why is she being discussed her if there is no HE?

Offline Cardiffguy

Can someone explain this to me.  Why is she being discussed her if there is no HE?

It's worth a thread to highlight what you get and don't. Someone paid the dosh and is now highlighting his experience for our benefit. Therefore please dont moan  :timeout:

Offline Mil 34

I personally love a good quality massage to take away the aches and strains of the day.
Can't see why someone would object to another member posting about his findings.
Try posting about your own experiences and becoming an active member on here instead of questioning others.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mil 34

It's worth a thread to highlight what you get and don't. Someone paid the dosh and is now highlighting his experience for our benefit. Therefore please dont moan  :timeout:

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Sa1

so no HE? what sort of massage does she do? might be interested. Im more into the relaxing massages if im to be honest, i find the deep ones a little to much for me!

Hey punting Mad...

Is the lady the lady in the picture on the poster on her add with braids?

if she is. WOW. ??

Offline Punting_Mad

no idea mate.. I haven't seen the poster

Offline Punting_Mad

Sunojpd

Therefore please dont moan  :timeout:

I wonder how much it says about you that you infer asking a question to be moaning :D

Offline Punting_Mad

Please do tell us what you mean
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:17:23 am by Punting_Mad »

Offline miloman

I have an appointment this Saturday.

Offline miloman

Went to see Lydia yesterday.  Exactly as reported here.  Extremely pretty, petite lady and very chatty too.  Wonderful massage, best I've ever experienced.  If that's what you want, then go for it, I'll be going again for sure.