Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orient_Tina - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 1458 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6076064) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline boneidle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £130 - early August

Booked by text, nice and straight forward until I got there, and had no response initially. I sent a second text and got a phone call giving me the house number and directing me in.  Not her fault as she did text the number to me, as I found afterwards, the text finally arrived about 15 minutes into the booking.  The location was a terraced house outside Stoke town centre, clean enough but only saw the hall and spartan front room.

Tina in tiny, maybe 5ft and slim.  Probably a bit older then advertised, but very pretty, with a great body, tidy bush and enhanced tits.  Her English is OK and she greeted me with a hug and kiss in the room as we took care of the finances.

I like to opt for a massage to start off with and hers was OK, moving onto some nice B2B.  Turned over and after apply a wet wipe to my cock, carried on with body to body, licking my nipples and stroking my cock to get me hard.  Then on with the rubber and a nice blow job with plenty of licking the shaft and other nice moves.  She asked if I wanted to move onto sex.  Took her in missionary, she was quite tight so I started slow but soon picked up the pace to give her a good pounding while she made al the right noises, eventually coming inside her.

A quick clean-up and I was a dressed and out after a friendly hug.