Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pam G5 Indian massage smethwick  (Read 3862 times)

Online bonham

Went there today seen pam the New Indian girl.i believe sombody has seen her but not mentioned what she looks like
She seid she's 24
Tubby bit off a belly
Massage started very legit very chatty asks lots of questions where I'm from how much i earn what job even asked if I'd give her a driving lesson .
And she was trying to find out if she should do some sensual massage has i was naked and massaging my bum but kept her guessing. Eventually i let her know and she tried hard but had to tell her how to do it she was ok after that
Pam is very inexperienced on everything she does .
On turn over i sat up while she played with my cock i lifted her top up put hand down her trousers she was driping wet
Talked about sex but wouldn't do it in there she seid book a hotel and yes .But then she seid she'd never had sex before weather that was true i don't know but believable has she didn't realy know enythink and sertently wasent booking a hotel especially with a virgin. Hand job was terrible but got there eventually thats when i was missing lode lane.but couldn't give a negative has she is learning and a trying so hard and it was fun for the hour 40 + 20 so if you want to see her not bad looking tubby inexperienced talks alot no sex in there nice tits probably best part of her .needs a good fucking  probably hopefully one of you will   :P
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:33:36 pm by bonham »

Online bonham

Thanks goldfinch for the umpteenth time  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve seen her as well and very similar experience only she wouldn’t allow me to touch her pussy. Review to follow soon