Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laryssa - Marylebone / Baker Street - friendly and eager  (Read 4029 times)

21 review(s) for -Laryssa- (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lp1975

External Link/Members Only

Communication
Initial contact made on AW, but most arrangement and final confirmation done with texts. All relatively easy and straightforward. £160 ph.

South of Marylebone Road, equal distance from Edgware Road, Marylebone or Baker Street - making it quite convenient (8-10 mins walk). More specifically, it’s a basement flat on a quiet street - suitably close to a pub (if you need a calm your nerve pint) and a church (if you need to seek redemption).

Appearance
Laryssa is definitely the girl on the picture. Certainly not size zero type, and a touch chubby maybe, but not in a horrible way. Facially, I won’t say she is turn your head attractive, but she does carry a friendly smile. Overall, maybe a 7/10.

Experience
All very friendly and eager. Kissing started almost immediately and she swiftly continued downwards to give a good oral (she offered the option of OWO or OW). She made me lie back on the bed in a more comfortable position and continued with the oral for a good period of time. And since I was lying on my back, she seamlessly moved on to a cowgirl position.

She offers strapon as a service, which is something I do enjoy - not the hard core domination way but more of a sensual exploring way. She was great at that - started with me on my back and then doggie. And after a while with the strapon, I wanted to do the same back to her - missionary and then finished with doggie.

We still had some time left and she offered me a good massage after to fill the time - round 2 was offered but I wasn’t up for it.

Overall
Good and experienced service provider. And she enthusiastically delivered what was asked. Certainly a good enough experience to return.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Was she Polish?

Why are her rates so high? (30 mins - £100.00, 1 hour = £160.00)  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

No offence, how do they get away with charging Punters these rates. :angry:

Seems high even for central London & TBH you not describing her as any stunner

Was the flat itself really plush at all?

Thanks for review
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:21:13 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Lp1975

Was she Polish?

Why are her rates so high? (30 mins - £100.00, 1 hour = £160.00)  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

No offence, how the fuck they get away with charging Punters these rates.

Seems high even for central London & TBH you not describing her as any stunner

Was the flat itself really plush at all?

Thanks for review

Her official line is that she is Swedish with some German relations. Having said that, I suspect she probably is from EE.

The flat was in good conditions - the room was tidy and tastefully done, with a big tall mirror. Perhaps it’s me being OCD (or older) but I kind of appreciate tidiness in a room.

As for the price - I was actually thinking that when reading another thread in the regional discussion, about how London is getting more challenging to get VFM providers. I generally stick to central London for work and personal reasons, so I kind of set £150 as the baseline. It might sound a bit daft, but I thought £160 was okay as the location was actually convenient for me.

Not a stunner but to be fair, by no means unattractive! Pragmatically, I often find myself juggling between level of service, location (timing), price, and looks (probably in that order)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Pragmatically, I often find myself juggling between level of service, location (timing), price, and looks (probably in that order)

Thanks for your reply and totally get that/ feel your pain brother...its not easy

cheers

B17

I saw her a few years ago....still one of my best punts....lovely woman

Glad she is still delivering top service...may have to revisit! Glad you enjoyed her as well

Cheers

Offline Micky Boy

Thanx OP - she's on my HL too.

And after a while with the strapon, I wanted to do the same back to her - missionary and then finished with doggie.

Was this anal or vaginal? Her profile says she charges extra for anal.

Cheers, MB

Offline Lp1975

Thanx OP - she's on my HL too.

Was this anal or vaginal? Her profile says she charges extra for anal.

Cheers, MB

Vaginal. I didn’t ask for the extra A for £50, but maybe something to consider next time...

Type_O_Negative

Vaginal. I didn’t ask for the extra A for £50, but maybe something to consider next time...

On more question - does she smoke?

Offline Lp1975

On more question - does she smoke?

Honestly I don’t know for sure.

But I certainly did not remember her having obviously bad smokers’ breath.

Offline Notpastit

Have seen Laryssa several times last/earlier this year (reviewed on here), don't recall any smoker evidence, likes a good GFE type snog too!

Have her on my pre Xmas poss. revisit list

Offline Tony_Red

100/hh seems to be the new hh rate for many girls. Unfortunately, that rules me out. There are still 80/hh WGs providing a good service.

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for the info, she is on the pole position atm  :thumbsup: