Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Hot Party - Mayfair  (Read 1570 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5974827) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Alexmck

Girl

External Link/Members Only

Price

£250 for 1 hour

Apartment behind Hilton Park Lane. Rather run down from the outside and inside. Odd entry process - only got the house number and had to text when at the external door but not told the flat number. When in, looked a bit like a horror movie - dark with a grey/dusty haze, quiet, rundown etc and then a door creaked open on a different floor.

Large security camera over one of the doors near to hers. Looked very similar to the hefty indoor camera set up in the Diva house in Earls Court.

Her apartment was very dark with a spacious bedroom (decent king size or super king size bed). Bathroom tiny

Comms

WhatsApp on the number on the profile

Looks/presentation

Hard to see as it was very dark, despite being quite bright outside.  When the light did catch her face, a rather old, leathery face and heavily stained, yellow teeth. Photos are definitely from a couple of decades ago - they suggest a 20-something. Facially would put her at early/mid-late 40s - have seen better preserved grandmothers. However, body was terrific and one a 20-something on Instagram would kill for (no airbrushing required). Hint of sag on the breasts but still very good (felt natural but implants there  when you squeeze harder). Little landing strip.

Services

Welcomed into a very dark flat. Hard to make her face out at first and she tended keep in the shadows. Once I saw the face in some light, thought, "f***, again...?" but body looked good and the little guy wanted some attention. Did think of walking and trying Aroma from Diva but a combination of couldn't be bothered and lazy kicked in as it was later in the day. Quite giggly (false giggle) and made the point a few times that she had been shopping at Selfridges.

Took the offered shower. Shower was very small but nice shower gel. Stepped back into the room and she was already naked. Great body - slender and fairly well toned (more slender than some photos suggest). DFK to start with. Quite good although a bit goldfish like. Downside, breath smelt of tea or something she had been eating/drinking before - possible milky tea? She then knelt for OWO. Was good - wet, warm and fairly deep, although not deepthroat - was far from full mast to begin with ("peanut" as described on another thread) but she got me aroused.

Once aroused, moved to the bed, more DFK and then went down on her. Smell of stale urine so headed back up. She squirmed away and grabbed my cock when it was waving around her stomach. Pet hate of mine, especially when she started tugging at it as if it was a teat on a cow's udder. This was accompanied by another spate of giggles. Lay down and opted for more OWO. Good with more slobber this time. Asked for the condom and she mounted cow girl. Quite enjoyable. Very quickly reached a good rhythm together - she seemed to know what she was doing and definitely not her first rodeo. Nipples seemed to get harder as I fondled and squeezed her breasts and she was claiming to like my cock in her pussy and wanted my sperm in her. However, more or less at that point, when the sap was starting to rise, she opted to stop with a giggle. I then asked for more OWO as it was good before. Good again. Plenty of slobber and some limited ball licking. After a few minutes, turned into a wank with her mouth bobbling over the head. Then mouth was removed and a more normal wank. When I was close, asked for her mouth (and also pushed her head/mouth back toward my cock). CIM which she took without complaint. She spat in the small ensuite bathroom and mouthwashed. Was offered wet wipes but I decided to shower. Back in the room she had a dressing gown on and was clear that was it. Had been a long day and was fatigued, so decided to just leave.

Was out 30 minutes after walking into the house of horrors.

This is a neutral (for me) as I would say the photos are very misleading (even the selfies have a considerable amount of air-brushing - suggesting face is smooth but in reality quite a bit older) and there was a bit of a rush to get me done and out. I was also out in 30 minutes instead of an hour. On the other hand, I did CIM and the OWO was good - not mind-blowing-soul-leaving-your-body but solid/good. Get the impression this lady has been round the block a few times so knows what she is doing and how to get punters to cum quickly before moving them on. Having just read that again, I basically had a blow job for £250... perhaps it should be a negative...

I also think she is the same as Gaia at Diva (External Link/Members Only) although personally not willing to take the £600 hit to confirm

Offline Stanford97

Photos are definitely from a couple of decades ago - they suggest a 20-something. Facially would put her at early/mid-late 40s.
I’m probably in agreement, maybe you saw Decabrina and Nakita after they’d got shitfaced.

I also think she is the same as Gaia at Diva (External Link/Members Only) although personally not willing to take the £600 hit to confirm
This might be of interest to some people as Gaia has a positive review on here although that was probably when she was using more accurate photos.

Offline tantric talents

Really appreciate this review.
I was quite tempted to see her but after hearing about the hygiene issues and old photos I now think not.
To keep the review linked does anyone have those Gaia Diva reviews handy ?  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 02:25:08 pm by tantric talents »