Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisa from Diamond Dollz  (Read 723 times)

Doing the Rounds

I visited Louisa for a 30 minute booking which was £40 with no extras offered.

The ladies were all available and there was a choice of three, only two stood out, Poppy a curvy English lady with a pretty face and dark wavy hair also Louisa a trim, pert Romanian lady with small bum, small breasts. I picked Louisa in the dark reception at a distance. In the well lit room, closer, it appeared Louisa needs some lessons in self grooming, she had hairier armpits than me, a hairier chest than me and a much better garden path than me. This almost put me off and would have if the OW wasn't good. She asked if I liked it slow or fast, I asked for both. After a few minutes Louisa suggested we should have sex I asked her to continue giving me oral for a bit, I was enjoying her technique and my only criticism would be there was no attention given to my balls. The sex was had in multiple positions while she ushered me on the cum, even just after a couple of minutes all the way through, so she definatley rushes. I saw a massive bruise on the ladies back in doggy style and decided it was time to cum, she wasn't arousing me although she may for some.

The positives- She was polite (if a little too formal), pert and gave pleasant covered oral.
The negatives- Her body was bruised and a little too hairy for my liking, she had hairy armpits, nipples, a garden path. Also the punt was a bit too basic, If we were to describe a booking like a painting and a mind blowing service was a masterpiece, this girl was offering painting by numbers, enjoyable if nothing better to pass time with but the result won't make critics happy.

This would have possibly received a neutral review if it were not for her body hair.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

Hairy  :vomit:

It does look like Diamond Dollz are going down the EE recruitment path but openly lying on the web site, nothing new for brothels to do that but still a shame.

Last time I went there (prior to my punting sabbatical of nearly 2 months) I walked out due to the poor choice of girls & received an almost apologetic look from reception.