Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoshika - Tokyo  (Read 1246 times)

Offline The Abstract

External Link/Members Only

Cost 62,000 yen for 90 minutes outcall which is roughly £350 I think. The initial price was 42,000 but sex cost an extra 20,000 hence the 62,000.

I tried calling the agency via telegram but they wouldn't answer and instead messaged me asking how they could help. I asked to see Yoshika for an outcall and they then asked for my name, hotel and room number. I then received a call on my hotel room phone and spoke to the receptionist who had very good English (she sounded American) and she told me Yoshika could meet me at 11pm which was perfect but she stressed that full service was not available and not to ask for it.

30 minutes later they message me to tell me Yoshika has arrived at the hotel and I went to meet her by the lift in order to grant her access. She looked great and was dressed in civvy clothes so as to not draw any attention as I requested. She's short and has a curvy body with a cracking pair of tits, nice pert bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt, even the soles of her feet were soft!

As soon as we were in my room I asked her whether full service was available and without batting an eye she said it's expensive and will cost 20,000 extra but I already knew this thanks to a203203's review and gave her the cash, we then stripped and jumped in the shower where she scrubbed me good but was very sensual and gave me a great BJ in the shower. I didn't want to blow my load already so I popped out to dry myself while she finished showering and soon joined me in my bedroom for a long, sloppy session of owo with lots of spit and she did this thing where she would exhale on her way up which created a cooling sensation on the tip and felt amazing. I've never had that before. She mixed things up by licking my balls, gooch and kissed me all over my body and paid a lot of attention to my nipples. She let me have free reign to suck, lick and squeeze her tits which were pillowy soft and we also did a bit of ass worship. Almost 30 minutes had passed so I suggested we rubber up and I plowed away in missionary but didn't last very long.

Quick clean up followed by an okay massage and chat. Her English is good having spent time in Australia and Canada but she does have an accent so I had to pay attention to what she was saying.

Round 2 was similar to round round 1 but involved some RO and fingering - she was completely shaven, tastes nice and had no issue with me putting two fingers in her while I went down on her. She then gave me some more sloppy owo before I rubbered up and asked her to ride me which she did with a mix of slow, fast and grinding. I then pulled her close as I pumped away from below before finishing in the bag.

The 90 minutes were almost up at this point so we showered up and as we were getting changed she mentioned she does anal and I was kicking myself for not asking earlier as I would've definitely have done that if I knew earlier but that's life. As she was getting changed she asked me if I would be happy to leave a review on the THC website which was a bit odd but I agreed to do so. All in all it was a great punt even if it was my most expensive. If I'm ever been in Tokyo I would definitely consider seeing her again.

Offline Stickitin

Nice, but don’t think I’d ever need a fuck that badly to shell out that sort of cash for one.

Offline a203203

thanks for this.. do want to see yoshika.. love the saucy CIM pics on her blog!