Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manami - Tokyo  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Vanquish

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price - 37,000 Yen (Around £218) for 1 Hour and £28 for the Love Hotel

After finding Manami on Twitter and seeing all the reviews of her posted online I decided to take a punt on her on my latest Japan trip. She regularly updates on twitter her schedule and will usually take bookings through her site for the following month. Once she stated she was taking bookings for the time I was looking I messaged via the form and got a reply back within 20 minutes. Once the Date, Length and Area was sorted Manami suggested a few different love hotels in the area I was based and even had a discount token for one of them.

After emailing on the day to confirm what I was wearing like she asks we met outside the chosen hotel and she took care of booking the room. Her English is very good bordering on fluent. What followed in the session was a shared shower where she makes sure to pay special attention to every area, probably the best OWO I have received in a long time. She made it seem like it was a passion of hers and then FS in multiple positions all around the room along with plenty of DFK. If DFK is a need for you then Manami is your woman. The session ended with both of us in the hot tub bath making out until the hour end. Once leaving the hotel she parted with one final kiss before going our seperate ways.

Its easy to see why Manami is very busy and booked out often. In future i'd definitely book a longer session with her and plan too the next time im back in Tokyo

Offline yubin

I really must visit Manami (and Tokyo) again.