Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hyderabad info  (Read 2140 times)

Offline CrimsonD

I am going to Hyderabad on business next week. Ideally looking for in calls as there will be colleagues in my hotel. Any advice would be welcome.

Can you get massage in your room with extras out there? this might also be an option.

thanks

Online tr!gger

I was there about 6 years ago and didn't manage to find any action. I stayed at the Marriott and had a quiet word with a concierge, He told me no chance and gave me a number of a taxi driver who would be able to take me to ' a place'. It was only my second trip to India so I didn't fancy taking any chances and never bothered.
I tried in Delhi as well and it was the same story.

Offline CrimsonD

Thanks from the advice, I might give it a miss then.

Offline Marsh Mitch

I am from Hyderabad originally but haven’t been there for a long time …there is no massage culture in the city unless you venture out to shops in the city .. you really need local contacts to get women to your room. Many pimps take major cit so the WG attitude is shit. Also there is no brothel streets like in Delhi or Mumbai but my god if one has local contacts and pay extra to WGs you will find gems as money is short for many. There are plenty college girls , tv presenters who are into the trade ..I wish to spend a few months in India only for this at a later stage of my life.   :cool:
Enjoy your Biryani !
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:06:42 am by Marsh Mitch »

Offline Tun210

@crimsonD
PM me, I might be able to help.

Offline vdhanush250

There is florence spa near durgam cheruvu metro station with extras

Offline lazydud369

I'm currently on a business trip here until next weekend. Would you be able to assist me in finding some contacts in Hyderabad? Specifically, I'm looking for a massage with some extra services. Thanks!