Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal in bristol  (Read 2265 times)

fatmonkey85

I have never been able to fuck a working girl in the ass? it just seems a bit wrong to me. Does anyone have any tips for girls in Bristol that are right up for that apart from Sophie or Angelina? They do not have to be super models i just want filth  :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've seen Bjanee in Bristol and she does anal. Plus she is filthy.

External Link/Members Only or http:/www.adultwork.com/bjanee

fatmonkey85

Thanks will book her soon, she is a little older than my usual but need the dirt

vw

Thanks will book her soon, she is a little older than my usual but need the dirt

What are you going to have a blazing row about when you book her ?

i cant imagine bumming a girl that i have not had at least one blazing row with!

Offline Roth

Lola does anal but you can't book it.   :thumbsup:  She has to be in the mood. :unknown:

Both BBGFE and Polish Lilly (Lilly4You or Lilly4U?) offer anal.  :thumbsup:

Lara tours Bristol frequently and also offers anal.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:29:05 am by Roth »

vw

Lola does anal but you can't book it.   :thumbsup:She has to be in the mood. :unknown:

Both BBGFE and Polish Lilly (Lilly4You or Lilly4U?) offer anal.  :thumbsup:
Which is best to have a row with, he needs a blazing row to perform at anal. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SmokeEater

I've had a good anal session with Rebecca Styles  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline regular_guy

can't find a link but i used to see a woman in Bristol who was on AW called "pussy cat" or something like that,  btw,  she isn't the fat munter who's on AW at the moment as pussykatz.

she was mid 40's with a very fit body and used to work out of a shop front on gloucester road by the memorial ground.  She used to grind her ass into your face,  urging you to rim her while sucking you off then on with the mac and up her wrong'un.

she was good,  i liked her a lot.

Offline Roth

PilgrimAde

Naughty Slut Soph will beg you to fuck her ass  :diablo:

GBush

I have never been able to fuck a working girl in the ass? it just seems a bit wrong to me. Does anyone have any tips for girls in Bristol that are right up for that apart from Sophie or Angelina? They do not have to be super models i just want filth  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63473.msg823515#msg823515