Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Banned Poster Expl1cit.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline smiths

For anyone interested the now banned poster Expl1cit who was previously Floatability and did 53 reviews on here all in the London area posted on UKE as Freezing that he had done BB with some WGs, no names given that I saw. He is now banned off UKE as well. He mentioned accidental BB and initially basically doing BB on some even though the WGs didn't offer it, I am not clear how he would of done this if it occurred.

He was a genuine punter I have been told but whether the BB happened or not I obviously don't know but he did punt with at least 1 WG I did. He was also banned as a white knight on here and a troll on UKE so his word cant be relied on, but I thought it best to share this info in case any of it is true, then posters bothered are aware of what he said.

I know no more than the above.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:30:29 pm by smiths »

Offline cueball

Interesting post smiths

It's difficult to buy into anything said by a member like floatability/explicit.

On one hand it could be bullshit just to get a rise and wind up other members or it could be a genuine statement  :unknown:

He seemed a bit of a gobshite, taking bollocks and posting comments to get a reaction.

Maybe some of the lasses he saw offered bb on the sly or maybe not.

All any of us can do is do our own due diligence. I suspect the lads that brag (brag is not honestly answer) about bb in a inflammatory way actually don't in truth.

The majority of the ones that are truly receiving bb service on the quiet I suspect won't post the facts on an internet forum like this one, there are (as we all know) forums dedicated to the pursuit of this.

Offline smiths

Interesting post smiths

It's difficult to buy into anything said by a member like floatability/explicit.

On one hand it could be bullshit just to get a rise and wind up other members or it could be a genuine statement  :unknown:

He seemed a bit of a gobshite, taking bollocks and posting comments to get a reaction.

Maybe some of the lasses he saw offered bb on the sly or maybe not.

All any of us can do is do our own due diligence. I suspect the lads that brag (brag is not honestly answer) about bb in a inflammatory way actually don't in truth.

The majority of the ones that are truly receiving bb service on the quiet I suspect won't post the facts on an internet forum like this one, there are (as we all know) forums dedicated to the pursuit of this.

Indeed, but at least I have shared what I was told and what he posted, posters can make their own minds up about what he said.

Offline cueball

Indeed, but at least I have shared what I was told and what he posted, posters can make their own minds up about what he said.

Yep, absolutely and even though I don't punt in that area I appreciate the information  :hi:

Offline punk

For anyone interested the now banned poster Expl1cit who was previously Floatability and did 53 reviews on here all in the London area posted on UKE as Freezing that he had done BB with some WGs, no names given that I saw. He is now banned off UKE as well. He mentioned accidental BB and initially basically doing BB on some even though the WGs didn't offer it, I am not clear how he would of done this if it occurred.

He was a genuine punter I have been told but whether the BB happened or not I obviously don't know but he did punt with at least 1 WG I did. He was also banned as a white knight on here and a troll on UKE so his word cant be relied on, but I thought it best to share this info in case any of it is true, then posters bothered are aware of what he said.

I know no more than the above.

Thanks for the info,unfortunately as we all known BB is going on with both Prossies and Punter's under the counter.

I did wonder if he was Asian beast / Mcfly under a different nic.