Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guys, can i have your advice please??  (Read 2648 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Ive been talking to this lovely young lady thru email on AW and we're trying to make arrangements in Manchester next week, but anyway i subscribed to her private gallery a few hours ago and i saw a bareback pic, should i ask her about it or shall i just walk and look for another girl??  :unknown: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PaintingMan

In the words of the very fine Big Country you should just Walk away walk away

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She says on her profile "for extras on list please email for prices" - so I would do that and report back.

Quite a masculine (no curves) figure External Link/Members Only Did the bb pic show her pussy clearly?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:45:59 pm by CatBBW »

Offline HappyandLucky

Another BB post  :timeout: perhaps just timing but there have been too many recently. Expect STI risk factors advice and prossies or pimps tick all boxes because either confused, infected and would do anything to drum up £  :dash:

Offline NIK

How did I know this was going to be about bareback before I even opened it?   :dash:

Offline cueball

She says on her profile "for extras on list please email for prices" - so I would do that and report back.

Yep, just ask.

There's a couple of threads that are running with a very similar subject matter.

davidmatthewsII

Yowza shes got the hottest body though :dance:, i mean wow. I do love the athletic psysique on her. Not worth it if after the punt your awake for hours every night wondering what you caught though. But jeez that's a body.

Offline HappyandLucky

How did I know this was going to be about bareback before I even opened it?   :dash:
Because Obi Wan Kenobi mixed with spider senses are seldom wrong  :drinks:

Offline PussyLover789

Did the bb pic show her pussy clearly?
[/quote]  Yes the pic was very clear

mikexxlong

WTF :dash:

Plenty of advice within this forum on the risks etc. and plenty of member’s opinions regarding it

Only you can make a decision

You’re an adult do what the fuck you want And deal with any consequences as an adult

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I just cannot understand the "precious" attitude of punters when they know a girl does BB.

What makes you think that the girl who doesn't do BB is totally free from disease and infection?

Just how do we know that Sergi, her pimp, her boyfriend isn't knocking her off BB? How do we know who Sergi is also knocking off.

How do we know also that her regulars aren't BB her?. How do we know who else her regulars are knocking off BB too?

We must. Repeat must, assume that all girls are a potential source of infection and take the necessary precautions that's strict protection use at all times.

davidmatthewsII

I just cannot understand the "precious" attitude of punters when they know a girl does BB.

What makes you think that the girl who doesn't do BB is totally free from disease and infection?

Just how do we know that Sergi, her pimp, her boyfriend isn't knocking her off BB? How do we know who Sergi is also knocking off.

How do we know also that her regulars aren't BB her?. How do we know who else her regulars are knocking off BB too?

We must. Repeat must, assume that all girls are a potential source of infection and take the necessary precautions that's strict protection use at all times.

I think your attitude is a bit 'holier than thou' tbh Watts. Speaking personally here i mean that chances of catching the worst of the worst off her while wearing a condom are between slim and none. Would I wanna fuck a girl who I knew had something like HIV with a condom? No probably not i'd want a bit more than the width of a condom between her and me. I'm not saying what your saying isnt true, in fact its probably spot on. Its a matter of what your comfortable with. Your being overly pious here.
I'd probably bang that chick though. Like I said in a previous post thats gotta be the hottest body I have ever seen on a WG. A bareback picture probably wouldn't put me off her at all. If WG's can be picky with punters then it works both way mate
Imagine if you called a girl and told her that theres a chance that you could be HIV positive but would wear a condom so your safe, think that booking would go ahead? :D The guys got a right to be picky if thats how he is.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 10:35:47 pm by davidmatthewsII »

Offline Malvolio

If you fancy her, go for it.  She won't always be available.

Offline hungrypunt

Havent looked but is there no BOYFRIEND disclaimer about the bb

Offline lewisjones23

see her at SS for what will probably be a fraction of the price

davidmatthewsII

Nowt special.

Maybe but I have a real fantasy about lean athletic chics. She in fantastically fit condition.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare: :scare:

In post #3 I said she has a masculine body with no curves. She doesn't go in at the waist or out at the hips. That's why I wondered if the bb pic showed her vagina clearly.

OP - did you ask her about the extras?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

In relay to davidmatthewsII

No its not to do with being pious, we just must assume that every girl is a threat. We just cannot know her "history" she may say she doesn't do BB but we have no way at all apart from testing, rather impractical you'll agree to what shes carrying.

So treat all as suspect even if they say otherwise.

CityboyLondon

I dont really see the problem or the point in this question at all? Of course shes barebacked someone before, if you use a condom then its no issue to you is it? Chances are she has a boyfriend or a fuckbuddy or someone she barebacks, wrap yourself up and all will be well.

fredpunter

Without seeing the full photo I can't obviously know what it shows ... but is it possible it's "her" cock entering someone else?

Offline tarkus

Surely we should assume that every WG does BB sex with someone, be it punters or their partners?

Offline Bangers and Gash

:scare: :scare:

I think the OP should forget about the bareback and ask to see her (?) birth certificate.  ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

OP, my two bobs worth: She looks rough as fuck, has a big arse and no tits and her facial expressions suggest she is one of those difficult birds who think they are God's gift but in reality are far from it, the BB stuff alone with no disclaimer should be enough to put you off. My advice would be find another whore, there are much better options in that neck of the woods, ask cueball he has access to a stable of beauties.

Offline cueball

I've actually had a dabble with lass the op mentioned, it's a while ago though. There was no bb mention at the time. I can't say what goes on now though.

She looks like she's changed her body shape somewhat, she's not exactly floating my boat much in her current state.

She were yngnaughtygirly back in the day, here's my old review which will link to other reviews...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61050.msg782844#msg782844

Here's a pic of what she looked like back in her yngnaughtygirly days....

Offline Gordon Bennett

She called herself YoungNaughtyGirl previously on AW and was part of the Glory Hole Girls group that worked out of Urmston until the silly billies started offering meets in a motor home, got splashed in  Daily Mirror and disbanded/laid low/scattered.
I'm sure there were plenty of mentions of her on here and maybe a review or two... My recollection was that it was all very positive and her blow jobs were always raved about. I also recall her getting pregnant and still working so she clearly has a BF or partner which may well explain the odd bare Willy pic in her gallery? I should clarify I never met her myself though.

Offline Gordon Bennett

She called herself YoungNaughtyGirl previously on AW and was part of the Glory Hole Girls group that worked out of Urmston until the silly billies started offering meets in a motor home, got splashed in  Daily Mirror and disbanded/laid low/scattered.
I'm sure there were plenty of mentions of her on here and maybe a review or two... My recollection was that it was all very positive and her blow jobs were always raved about. I also recall her getting pregnant and still working so she clearly has a BF or partner which may well explain the odd bare Willy pic in her gallery? I should clarify I never met her myself though.

Just remembered it was spelt Yngnaughtygirl. If you search that name on here you'll find plenty of stuff. Or, search 2202094 - her old AW ref.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:59:24 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline Nagilum

Again with BB.

I'm going for a new angle.  What do you think OP? You don't want to because you posed the question in the first instance, otherwise the punt would have occurred.

stokiemike

Precautions are vital of course. So, using condoms is a must as most of us agree.

However, in reality all WG's have at some point barebacked or are still now barebacking someone, be it pimp, boyfriend, regular punter, or some fit guy she met in the pub / club.

Many WG's have BB photos, and most will say they are with their boyfriend (pimp or whatever).

At the end of the day if you fancy her, just go for it and use a condom, none of us expect exclusivity in her bed!