Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denise Sweet  (Read 2059 times)

Stalion

Denise Sweet   External Link/Members Only

House:- Quite Residential Road

Room:- Bare Room for Knocking only use?

Arrangement:-  Made via text and phone call

Once   I entered the house I was getting second thoughts about the punt, I was greeted by Denise in her dressing gown, but the girl standing in front of me looked hot, she took her robe off and showed off her firm and erect tits before we exchanged paperwork and the little man was going nowhere until he fulfilled his function in life. It still in my mind how large her tits are and they haven't gone South yet  :coolgirl:

Denis is a cute size 10 at the most, girl about 22 years old with extra large firm natural boobs and an enormous sexual need.   Her body is soft and smooth. And is about 5.6inch tall with dyed blond hair and a sweet smile, her English is basic so don’t bother if you want to chat.

1st was DFK then as we were standing she bent down and gave me OWO and DT. I almost let go of the load but I held out and sat on the bed and asked her to straddle me. Little did I know that this girl would ride me like a rocking horse. Looking at her boobs swinging up and down was more than most men would bear

I needed to take control as I now really needed to relax so I asked her for doggy which went well; At last it was going at my pace not a girl of 20+ year old.....we followed it up with doggy against a wall in a standing position then she turned around and stood on tip toe so we can carry on face to face. My Index finger found its way deep into her arse and she made some lovely noises,she instigated more FK and then I exploded inside off her. I was intending to shoot my load over her tits, but that can be done next time.

I still had under 10 minutes left so I asked for a new cover and BJ. This girl would do whatever you ask as long as she is having fun too.

She got the little man well and truly hard, but didn’t manage a second explosion (shame on her)
I tried to phone her after the event and the maid pretended to be Denise so take care that you are not switched to another girl, as I found out later that there are several girls working from that house

Overall I would say this is a positive as she is a horny girl who is not a clock watcher, enjoys the punt as much as you and is not burnt out like some other EE girls, despite working in a shifty house

Online kefcseries

Thanks for this review. There seems to be a whole bunch of girls including this one that seem to be part of the same outfit, possibly at the same location:

External Link/Members Only Lorette
External Link/Members Only Emma (Dat ass!)
External Link/Members Only LissAna
External Link/Members Only Alessia
External Link/Members Only Nathalie
External Link/Members Only Sarra
External Link/Members Only Miky
External Link/Members Only Nicoll
External Link/Members Only Alice
External Link/Members Only Aylin
External Link/Members Only Sabrine
External Link/Members Only Anna
External Link/Members Only Maya

Good to know they're not practising B & S but not very good reviews on this board.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:19:43 pm by kefcseries »