Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hana Sensual (Wimbledon)  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Brompton

Been considering seeing Hana Sensual, she has a neutral here but some good AW f/b.

External Link/Members Only

I've seen other Hungarians in area like Crystal, Eve Moon etc over the years without complaint, I don't think Hana is part of the same crowd.

Just wondered if anyone has seen her of late & can recommend? Often in Wimbledon area & fancy someone new so thanks in advance for any help.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:54:26 pm by Bonetti »

holland

Been considering seeing Hana Sensual, she has a neutral here but some good AW f/b.

External Link/Members Only

I've seen other Hungarians in area like Crystal, Eve Moon etc over the years without complaint, I don't think Hana is part of the same crowd.

Just wondered if anyone has seen her of late & can recommend? Often in Wimbledon area & fancy someone new so thanks in advance for any help.

I saw her long time ago. maybe two years ago in Wimbledon.
if you are after a girlfriend experience she is not for you.
I remember I could fuck her only gently and she didn't allow RO and even touching her pussy. She wasn't very much into it.
She has big boobs thought  but her face is full of acne scars.
I would avoid if I was you :hi:

Offline Brompton

I saw her long time ago. maybe two years ago in Wimbledon.
if you are after a girlfriend experience she is not for you.
I remember I could fuck her only gently and she didn't allow RO and even touching her pussy. She wasn't very much into it.
She has big boobs thought  but her face is full of acne scars.
I would avoid if I was you :hi:

Thanks you've saved me a good few quid Holland, profile photos drew me in for a GFE but off the list now   :thumbsup: