Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tried a reverse booking  (Read 1004 times)

Offline chorlton

and had 2 replys one from a million miles away and few emails from this wg glammerpuss in essex for some reason cant view her profile but she does seem to have a major attitude problem when questioned not being ablt to see her profile got lots of attitude back. have found this though External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:30:31 pm by chorlton »

Offline madeinwales56

Typical of my experience of reverse bookings I'm afraid. Lots of replies from complete chancers who would have to travel for hours to get to my place and normally offer well over the original bid. In my opinion, reverse bookings are a complete waste of time.

Offline Eeyore

I must admit I have done several Reverse Bookings and except one which was average they have been brilliant.

Last one in Bristol was with two girls in their early 20s p/t SPs which was for £280 for two hours outcall. Not just brill value but an awesome time. The bisexual girl then stayed the rest of the night for just a few quid more.

The average one was in York a few years ago, she was ok but nothing special.

All the others were in London and I think that's the secret.
If you do Reverse bookings when in large cities plus have decent feedback I find you pick up some gems. Yes there is some dross replies but you just sift them out.

The last Reverse Booking I had over ten replies.
I put a bit of thought into the wording but certainly don't spend a huge amount of time on the process.

Cinnic94

I've tried a reverse booking once 3 months ago. Waste of time. I've only got 3 feedback though so maybe it's more successful with feedback in double figures.

Suffice to say... I arranged my own thing in the end by searching and messaging the usual way and had a great punt. And at the end of the punt she told me she normally only sees guys that she has bid for reverse bookings on... And that she'd seen my RB and not bothered to respond to it! Ha! Great hour with her though.

Offline Taggart

Sadly, despite listing your requirements accurately, the quality of girls/replies is a total let down, and for that reason I no longer use the facility. I've even sifted the replies and picked one of my own choice via the normal searches.

I've asked for slim size 6/8/10 girls and had replies from whales and porkers.
Asked for girls with zero feedback not to bother replying. They did. In bucketloads.
Ask for girls that give OWO, and there will be those who only offer with.
And the distance from your location knows no bounds. Had one who had no geographic sense, and was prepared to travel 140 miles for a one hour meet at £130. Waster or what.

For what it costs and the response you may as well stand over a drain and drop your £2 in. Actually, better give it to charity.

pokenn

People do seem to have very different opinions about RBs.

Personally I use them a lot and usually get a couple of decent replies among the scammers and time-wasters.

I think they work better if you have some decent feedback on AW and if you are looking for something a bit different.

1dt

had some great...some poor...most well under their usual charges....also seems to be a lot of amateurs/part timers replying (which can be a good thing)