Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good new girls in Norfolk?  (Read 2133 times)

pokenn

We've had a couple of threads before about Norfolk girls. Good ones are few and far between, and we've discussed most of the better ones a few times.

Just wondering if anyone has come across any new good (i.e. bad  :cool:) girls over the past year or so?

Offline madeinwales56

Not really mate. This is Norfolk after all. Ray Ray is good and vfm at her current prices but very quiet. I, probably like you, check regularly for some new girls but draw a blank - unless you have a penchant for East Europeans that is!

pokenn

Not really mate. This is Norfolk after all. Ray Ray is good and vfm at her current prices but very quiet. I, probably like you, check regularly for some new girls but draw a blank - unless you have a penchant for East Europeans that is!

Yeah, thought as much  :(

Lots of EE girls with nice pics, but I prefer English speaking girls.

I even ended up with a BBW recently, which really isn't my preference. Had a good time though.

Offline itk

Yeah, thought as much  :(

Lots of EE girls with nice pics, but I prefer English speaking girls.

I even ended up with a BBW recently, which really isn't my preference. Had a good time though.

Same here. Prefer English girls as EE never seem that interested. Trouble is, there aren't any new girls about that appeal to me. Even got to the stage where I'm planning a trip to Ipswich/Colchester to see some girls that have been recommended on here. The 90 minute drive to get there is off-putting though.

Pony1878

I'm planning a trip to Ipswich/Colchester to see some girls that have been recommended on here. The 90 minute drive to get there is off-putting though.

I'm the opposite....I have been putting the 90 min drive from Colchester to Norwich to see Zara White for like 2 years, but then she doesnt have a good time on this forum anyways   

Luvwomennhose

Pony, how is Zara?  She is very easy on the eyes, just not sure how her full service is.

Pony1878

Sorry meant I have been putting off the trip to Norwich....I havent seen Zara

Offline socks

Sorry meant I have been putting off the trip to Norwich....I havent seen Zara
I visited her just the once for her massage service at a time when she wasn't offering full. It was ok. But I found her just as she's represented in her proper (ie UKP) reviews rather than as he represents herself on her profile. Really good looking but that was all she offered. There is no way I would drive from Colchester to Norwich to see her. If you want to drive to see someone who does her best for you, just nip up the A12 to ipswich and see Sunita. Proper full service WG. Couldn't hold a candle looks wise to Zara but is a fantastic, fun, enthusiastic, keen to please, fuck!!

Offline norfolk tiger

Would have took a punt is she still was doing owo, as she has stopped doing so and the comments about attitude means I won't be doing so now.

veyronbad

I visited her just the once for her massage service at a time when she wasn't offering full. It was ok. But I found her just as she's represented in her proper (ie UKP) reviews rather than as he represents herself on her profile. Really good looking but that was all she offered. There is no way I would drive from Colchester to Norwich to see her. If you want to drive to see someone who does her best for you, just nip up the A12 to ipswich and see Sunita. Proper full service WG. Couldn't hold a candle looks wise to Zara but is a fantastic, fun, enthusiastic, keen to please, fuck!!

Have to agree with Socks, Zara White looks like a Page3 girl, but doesn't really get into the zone.
Shame, she could be one of the best girls around for miles.

pokenn

Zara White has been on my radar for years just for her look. But, no OWO and reports of bad attitude mean I will not book her.

I've seen a 2-3 good new girls in Norfok this year. Will put up reviews when I get time.

Offline socks

Zara White has been on my radar for years just for her look. But, no OWO and reports of bad attitude mean I will not book her.

I've seen a 2-3 good new girls in Norfok this year. Will put up reviews when I get time.
Looking forward to it. I've had a poor one recently but will leave the review a while before posting, to minimise the risk of any prossie wrath!