Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky escape  (Read 1462 times)

rolf32313

Had a very lucky escape today, Tried to set up a meeting with this mature hottie but their was something familiar about her phone number...
External Link/Members Only

After much searching I found it, It's actually Eve, (same phone number...)

This gets my goat as we all know Eve has been taking all comers BB for many years and to create a new low risk profile is just wrong. Be warned!

Offline Sedlmayer

Well, you may be right, of course, but the two sets of photos are different, or certainly look so to me. Is the new profile a B+S as well? (seems like a younger woman?)

Offline mattylondon

Well, you may be right, of course, but the two sets of photos are different, or certainly look so to me. Is the new profile a B+S as well? (seems like a younger woman?)
I'm not convinced it's the same woman either. Body looks younger on the other one, but the face is blurred out so can't be absolutely certain. Easy way to verify is confirm both addresses.

It's a reasonable shout though as there are many other similarities.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:08:36 pm by mattylondon »

rolf32313

Having done some analysis using the freckles on the neck, I think either sergei has messed up the numbers or it's a switch and bat trap as the pic's are of different girl but similar. The girl answering the phone sounds like Eva's friend who always answers + has offered me BB.... 
I won't be TOFT to find out more!

rolf32313

Holy crap Sergie changes these profiles around! yesterday it was a size 6 blond, today it's a size 14 brunette...

Offline Rickrabbit

The photographic style looks similar as is the use of full, but this is the Eve / Eva of previous note I believe.... still offering her service as before. I think someone mentioned having oral with her but not BB penetration External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The photographic style looks similar as is the use of full, but this is the Eve / Eva of previous note I believe.... still offering her service as before. I think someone mentioned having oral with her but not BB penetration External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I remember this lady, very slim, well over 40, Eastern European and in Wood Green area near Turnpike Lane Tube in a little side street where the road junction is about 6 roads all converging and a small green patch of lawn.

Some years ago I saw her a few times alone and duo. I recall she went south of the river and I never saw her again.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Had a very lucky escape today, Tried to set up a meeting with this mature hottie but their was something familiar about her phone number...

This is NOT Eve as Eve is very slim.

rolf32313

This is NOT Eve as Eve is very slim.
That was my point, yesterday is was a slim size 6 blond called Evalin who's profile telephone number was exactly the same as Eva. Today is Isobel a size 14+? red head...