Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discuss your top 5 VFM wg's  (Read 2987 times)

NotaGuuest

Morning peeps!

Thought why not make a new topic so we can all contribute or maybe help others in doubt as to what's on offer in North West London area. Wembley, Harrow etc.

I'll start off with my share of the top 5. Limited because I'm new to this world. Here you go:

1. Xena
2. Nicole Mademoiselle
3. Nicole Diamond
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4. Sandra

Note: last two were quickies but a good bj. Left with a smile and will maybe return to them for a full our or maybe a duo of Christine and Sandra.

So guys let us know your top 5 punts £80 or under on this area. Don't mind up to Ealing, Acton, Hanger Lane etc.

Happy Punting you horny animals ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:11:37 am by NotaGuuest »

NotaGuuest

Was hoping to get a few replies since I'm kinda new and wanted some help. But oh well what was I thinking. Thanks anyways lmao  :dash: :dash:

yorkshire123

Was hoping to get a few replies since I'm kinda new and wanted some help. But oh well what was I thinking. Thanks anyways lmao  :dash: :dash:

Why the  :dash:, is it because nobody loves you?
Grow up.

NotaGuuest

Relax mate no need to get angry lol

password02

Sorry only have 2 and both in North London but VFM with Both girls - Reviewed here on UKP many times

Offline NightKid

Then why be coy about it? I appreciate your effort to give & receive but if the above was your intention, it would've been better for you to just ask directly for what you wanted.
Anyways here are those in my list that's in your specified location but not all are £80 p/h, so I'll leave you to sort that out:

NotaGuuest

First of all apologies for a late reply back couldn't get access to the account. And thanks for all suggestions given. Might book External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on my hl for a while but not 100% sure yet. Been researching on this one and reviews are positive

Say if I was you instead of hot sweet candy.. are there any other better alternatives you'd go for? In terms of body face and comms

NotaGuuest

Sorry only have 2 and both in North London but VFM with Both girls - Reviewed here on UKP many times

Lovely ass and pair of tits on cleo blonde but her face in some pics puts me off a bit otherwise I'd definitely go for her! Thanks still