Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Julie Edgeware #1880063  (Read 6607 times)

mrhappypants

I am not the first to review Julie https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16174.msg251649#msg251649 here but thought I should add my 2p worth as glorfindel's original review was questioned by some on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Julie is absolutely beautiful in an innocent, "girl next door" kind of way. Her hair is bleached but she looks young  (23 is right) and fresh even though she says she does not do any exercise - "too lazy."  She has the holy trinity; very pretty face and boobs and a nice ass. I have seen <Emily> and before the DollAlicia and Julie is the same league for looks and a longer list of services and a sweet personality. If you likely young shapely blonds....

Location is 2 minutes from Edgeware station in a smart warden-controlled flat - very safe and no hassle getting in. I only had half an hour so we had some kissing (not that important to me) OWO, HR, RO and CIM.  She tells me she does everything on her preference list and mentioned some uniforms.  I would check out A levels with her on the phone and in person before you pay if that is your thing. 

At £120 for the hour she is undeniably pricey for the area, but as you can tell from my review I thought she was good VFM and I will be back. Thanks to Glorfindel for the original review.

Offline bigasian

Nice review. Would you say the "size 8" claim on her profile is accurate? A pretty girl with big boobs and a slim frame is the full package for me, so would be very interested if this is the case!

mrhappypants

Yes I am no expert in dress sizes but I think she is probably an 8

Offline LastManCumings

A levels is £30 extra for those who're interested.

Offline larry76

A levels is £30 extra for those who're interested.

Did you take her anally?
is she able to handle big one?

Offline barry

Looks good. Added to hot list!

mrhappypants

Her profile has just vanished. Anyone got information?

Fleabag

Looks like she is back.

In Farringdon this time

mrhappypants

Yep looking forward to seeing her again soon.