Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy May & Scarlett Sage - touring Liverpool  (Read 749 times)

16 review(s) for Daisy Mayxo (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]
21 review(s) for Scarlett Sage (20 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline mnbvcxz99

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
1 hr incall - £240

These two are from the North East, but I saw them touring in Liverpool,a previous review for a North East girl remained in the North West review list, so have written this here.

Anyway, saw that both of these were available on the day. Had a quick check of reviews, and also their profiles on UKE, both well reviewed, so called and booked a 2 girl. A couple of hours later was at their place, serviced apartments near the Echo offices. Called and given code and apartment number.

Found both inside wearing stockings, heels and nice underwear. In fact looking on UKE Daisy was wearing External Link/Members Only. She is as described on her profile, and this picture is reflective of her. Scarlett is as described, probably best represent by External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only pic. Both are good looking with lovely bodies.

So paperwork and shower sorted, and I joined them on the bed. Both were chatty, and asked what I liked. So we started with all kissing, both did light FK, although as got more into the meeting it got deeper. They'd asked if I wanted OWO or OW, I said OWO, so Scarlett started giving that, followed by Daisy, the one left out kissing me.

I'd seen an interesting scene on internet previously, so suggested it, leading me me laying down receiving BJ from Scarlett, who in turn was getting licked by Daisy, who in turn was getting licked by me. Interesting to say the least.

After that Scarlett laid on her back so I could lick her, while watching Daisy laid next to us fucking herself with a vibrator.

I'd then requested that Daisy give me a BJ, so I knelt on the bed while she laid down. As well as given me a BJ, her leg was over my shoulders so I could kiss her stockinged leg while watching her continue to fuck herself with her toy. Scarlett was laid next to us with her own toy, and taking my hand so I could insert a finger (so dick in ones mouth, finger in another, my mouth kissing legs and eyes watching two girls play with themselves - thats definately one for the bank).

On with the hood, Daisy rode me CG while Scarlett sat on and rode my face. Due to that and what had come before I rather quickly popped.

Cleaned up and a bit of chat. Daisy then initiated round 2, by suggesting it and almost before I had time to respond had her mouth around my dick. This continued to both giving a double BJ (again another view for the bank). I fairly quickly got hard again, and on with another hood. Started to fuck Scarlett in mish, while watching Daisy fuck herself with her toy again, she really likes that toy, then into a piledriver type position with Scarletts legs in air. She then flipped over into doggy. I was fairly close to popping, and Daisy kelt alongside me kissing me and with me fingering her, while fucking Scarlett (again another image for the bank), leading to me popping again.

Cleaned up and showered.

In summary, two good looking girls with lovely bodies, both chatty and seemed keen to impress. In addition they were both communicative throughout but not overly so, and both did lots of little things (such as giving dirty looks when kissing me giving BJ, pulling my head tight inside them when I'm licking them). There's plenty of nice looking girls with nice bodies who do this, but those additional little things significantly add to the booking for me. Both girls are highly recommended, and multiplied when combined.