Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this hot South African girl in Bournemouth?  (Read 856 times)

DirtyDavid50

External Link/Members Only

She looks really hot and her prices seem reasonable, I just want to know more about what her services are like and if she's as good as she seems to be?

Offline dubs

External Link/Members Only

She looks really hot and her prices seem reasonable, I just want to know more about what her services are like and if she's as good as she seems to be?

Well this post isn't suspect at all,  :wackogirl: considering the VS link isn't showing any photos until the weekend - how do you know she "looks really hot".  You can't come on here touting yourself, love.

DirtyDavid50

She's been on there for a few weeks now but it's only recently that she's made this change, I'm just here to get more info if anyone's seen her

Offline mwalston

i would like to know if anyone has seen anybody from vivastreet as i dont trust any of the ads on there they all look too good to be true!

DirtyDavid50

I've seen a few off of Vivastreet. I tend to trust the profiles more if they're verified but for the most time it is very much hit or miss unfortunately.