Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Clementine Heathrow outcall  (Read 360 times)

1 review(s) for Miss_Clementine_ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gwithian

Miss_Clementine On AW this was a meet back in September. New to here although not new to AW so first review.

Communication
Bid on RB on AW. £250 for 3hrs.  Generaly comms were good with a few e:mails back and forth on 'likes' plus i always add to the RB clear information on what i am looking for. Accepted bid and all confirmed.

Appearance
Make a big thing of being French and AW photos are not your average phone selfie.  Says size 12 however reality 14 top and slightly bigger bottom half.  I am fine with all sizes however do like to get what i am expecting.  Looks 5/10. Not much of a French acccent however was wearing a beret.

Meet
On time and small talk with a glass of wine. Slowly down to business however calls a quick stop regarding payment which was clearly in plain view next to her wine glass (slighlty annoying). Back to business, undress slowly and good massage of the ample breasts, oral on her (does not shave and knew this from the private photos), work her large clit until she flooded my mouth a couple of times, had to have a rest as was too sensitive for her.  Then goes to return the favour and chooses this moment to say she does not do owo (bit of a news flash considering the previous comms) eventually did do a small amount of owo (clearly realised from my reaction) definitley light and not much to write home about. Then on with the cover and a few positions, mish etc, mostly me on top or doing the action. Asked to change position a few times as not comfortable. Now had discussed anal and started to explore a bit with the fingers widening the entrance. More position changes however went to go for the anal and asked not to. Enjoying myself however lots of small disappointments in service. Wanted to finish in anal which was noe not on offer so off with the cover and finished on her tits, which she did rub in a bit.

Timing
Had been playing for a while however she then goes to the bathroom comes back and starts getting dresssed only 2 hours into a 3 hour meet.  All the small annoyances have added up to me being quite neutral about the meet so i did not push the fact of the early finish. Plus early start in the morning.

Overall
+ve good comms
Reactive to oral
In to the meet at times

-ve not agreed likes
Mis-representing on profile

NB* Bid on another RB a week later and we corresponded I did highlight the little annoyances and the early finish. Claims she likes to get to know before offerring some services. bid and offerred services way beyond the failry mild meet I had received previously.  On balance thought it was easy to say in an e:mail you were going to do x,y and z however reality and likely a second meet would not prove so different.

See again: would need to be convinced. On balance 'No'