Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourGirlMalu - Peterborough - to good to be true?  (Read 825 times)

Online ptt67

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Exchanged a few messages by whatsapp with this girl yesterday - straight forward and pleasant manner - she listed her extras as  FK £20, OWO £30, Anal £80. Not cheap but given how she looks I am sorely tempted to TOFTT.....niggling spidy sense keep whispering 'if it looks too good to be true, it generally is'.

Any thoughts?

Online ptt67

Just found her advert on Vivastreet where she pertains to being Brazilian - much more probable than British, as per her AW profile. Doesn't AW require passport verification for nationality though??

External Link/Members Only

Offline Engin_1112

I think she's Brazilian.

I messaged and she spelt "hour" as "hora" which is the Portuguese spelling.

Alternatively it could be she can't spell.

Online ptt67

I think she's Brazilian.

I messaged and she spelt "hour" as "hora" which is the Portuguese spelling.

Alternatively it could be she can't spell.

Yeah, after seeing her Vivastreet ad I am sure she is actually Brazilian - which, given her looks and the fact that she is plying her trade in Peterborough, makes much more sense.....I'm still quite tempted though...but by the time you ad on extras it becomes one hell of a wedge!

Online ptt67

Online ptt67

I decided to confront this girl 'Malu' with the fact that she is using photos of Brazilian fashion model Victoria Valentia, to which she replied saying that she was reluctant to use her own pics online (because of her family) and attached the following one and a short video.....if those are of her, she is still an extremely attractive girl....she further admitted that she is Brazilian not British as listed on AW....I'm actually quite impressed that decided to argue her case when confronted...lol

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 05:43:00 pm by ptt67 »

Online ptt67

Had a new AW profile now

External Link/Members Only

I imagine someone must have reported her previous profile for false pics...

She is cute, but not £110/£140 (plus £20 FK/£30 OWO) cute!