Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (East of England)  (Read 20603 times)

Offline mrsid

Plus I have found that there seems to be quite a few that are not in East Anglia and set their location to here. I mean according to SB Ringland is a hotbed of young, fit sugar babies!

I just skip those profiles now as none of them has ever turned out to be genuine.

Offline lothian111

External Link/Members Only Daisy
asked for £300 then accepted £200 but wanet me to send uber voucher, oldest trick in the book. `spent an hour trying to tell me she wouldnt scam me .
Avoid

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Hello,
Any intel chaps?

Rose, 30
Essex

External Link/Members Only

Says married and looking which isnt my thing but she denies that saying its a mistake but cant change it.  :(
No mention of $$$ or PPM just wants wining and dining.
Seems to go to be true which usual means it is... :(

TIA

Budgie

Offline finn5555

Hello,
Any intel chaps?

Rose, 30
Essex

Says married and looking which isnt my thing but she denies that saying its a mistake but cant change it.  :(

TIA

Budgie

Something don’t seem right about this one I would proceed with caution buddy

Offline updownandaround

Hello,
Any intel chaps?

Rose, 30
Essex

TIA

Budgie

A Law graduate with such great command of the English language. 🤔

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Well she definitely is a law graduate as found her profile on linkedin and also her insta so all looks legit but waiting for the inevitable bombshell  :D

Offline updownandaround

Well she definitely is a law graduate as found her profile on linkedin and also her insta so all looks legit but waiting for the inevitable bombshell  :D

Would want her doing your contracts? 😂 Polishing your cock maybe but maybe not any legal advice..

Offline Mr Garmin

So, in a fit of madness I signed up to Seeking and IMO for anybody in EA it's a complete waste of time & money.

I'm sure that if you're in London it's like being a kid in a sweet shop especially with the numbers and the ability to travel easily with plenty of accommodation on tap.  EA just doesn't have the numbers that they get in London which severely limits the success rate.

It's really hard work and much worse than AW where at least we can compare notes and filter out the TW's and the rubbish.  We can in theory do that with SA but the information is just not there.

Unknown SB's with no background info start at £250 and many have a bottom line of £500 for a single PPM, most can't accommodate and you have absolutely no idea what's going to open the door.  I don't mind travelling quite long distances for a punt with a known girl with a good rep but I refuse to do it on the off chance that I strike lucky and they turn out as promised or expected.  Perhaps many like the thrill of the chase & I suppose that if I were a younger man with more energy and testosterone I may persevere but I'm beyond all that nonsense. 

For me at least, it has all the downsides of dating and none of the convenience of punting where you can wake up horny and be getting your rocks off before lunchtime.

I've spent a chunk of today speaking to two separate SB's on WA who I'm now convinced were both bots.  They were apparently English but both conversed in a very strange way sometimes talking about themselves in the 3rd person.

Has anybody in the region had success on there, the brevity of this thread suggests not.

I'm out

Offline Joelawerence

So, in a fit of madness I signed up to Seeking and IMO for anybody in EA it's a complete waste of time & money.

I'm sure that if you're in London it's like being a kid in a sweet shop especially with the numbers and the ability to travel easily with plenty of accommodation on tap.  EA just doesn't have the numbers that they get in London which severely limits the success rate.

It's really hard work and much worse than AW where at least we can compare notes and filter out the TW's and the rubbish.  We can in theory do that with SA but the information is just not there.

Unknown SB's with no background info start at £250 and many have a bottom line of £500 for a single PPM, most can't accommodate and you have absolutely no idea what's going to open the door.  I don't mind travelling quite long distances for a punt with a known girl with a good rep but I refuse to do it on the off chance that I strike lucky and they turn out as promised or expected.  Perhaps many like the thrill of the chase & I suppose that if I were a younger man with more energy and testosterone I may persevere but I'm beyond all that nonsense. 

For me at least, it has all the downsides of dating and none of the convenience of punting where you can wake up horny and be getting your rocks off before lunchtime.

I've spent a chunk of today speaking to two separate SB's on WA who I'm now convinced were both bots.  They were apparently English but both conversed in a very strange way sometimes talking about themselves in the 3rd person.

Has anybody in the region had success on there, the brevity of this thread suggests not.

I'm out

Even London seems a patch of its old self, so surely East England will seem a desert :D

Offline Wyltk89

I'm out

I signed up at the end of last year and I would agree with this.AW work can provide a more consistent experience at the moment. My thoughts on seeking

East anglia isn’t great, London didn’t fill me with much hope either (however I was looking to meet on the same day so I take partial responsibility for that) I also tried seeking in the US in an area I suspected there to be a lot of SB’s due to it being rather affluent and found lots off fake profiles/bots and time wasters.

East anglia seems to be filled with a lot of dreamers. High costs (one wanted a pretty substantial present and to be paid, and couldn’t accommodate as they have kids so hotel at your expense  :wacko: ) and not particularly anything special.

London has obviously got more choice but then cost seems to be higher as well. I may try and use again in the future if I get a bit more notice

In the US, One profile seemed genuine and probably had good conversation. I suggested meeting at a bar near to where I was staying, they suggested a restaurant. Did a bit of digging and they wanted to meet at an abandoned restaurant that was apparently “their favourite”. Pretty sure I missed out on being mugged or worse on that one!  :scare:
Something else to take note of you use SA in the US, cash app seems to be the preferred method of sending money. That’s an issue as cash app on your UK phone doesn’t work well with the US version/if it works at all! That puts a lot of the woman off.

I do plan on keeping an eye on S.A. this year to see if anyone catches my eye, but I think it’s going to require a minimum of a link to some sort of social media verification check on S.A. (but ideally an ID verification). First meet is also going to be a coffee at no or minimal expense to confirm they are who they say they are!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

East anglia seems to be filled with a lot of dreamers. High costs (one wanted a pretty substantial present and to be paid, and couldn’t accommodate as they have kids so hotel at your expense  :wacko: ) and not particularly anything special.

Are you able, and willing, to share who this was for others benefit ?

Offline Wyltk89

Are you able, and willing, to share who this was for others benefit ?

I blocked said person but I believe her username was Toni something.

Offline AffAlchemist

Offline Mr Garmin

Update - I've paid for it so I'm going to persevere if only for entertainment value

I had one joker that wanted £500 to go for a drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll report back if I have any luck (fat chance)

Offline Cambridgy

Update - I've paid for it so I'm going to persevere if only for entertainment value

I had one joker that wanted £500 to go for a drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll report back if I have any luck (fat chance)

Good luck 🤞 I’m still working through a shortish list made around a year ago - many of these no longer with active profiles. You can still strike gold but it seems much less frequent in East Anglia. For places like Dubai, Qatar, USA it’s still a godsend.