Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British TS Chloe - Liverpool (TS REVIEW)  (Read 3896 times)

3 review(s) for BritishTSChloe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Donbe

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins

Comms: Good comms, quick replies

Services: OWO, RS, FS

Chloe is a good looking girl, quite tall so if you're a short arse you might want to ask her to keep the heels off.

Service was decent, good oral and a tight arse. She as a really small cock which I prefer, sadly due to the hormones she couldn't fully get it up. She's not the brightest button, but responds well to compliments on her appearance (pro tip)

Would I go back, yeah more than likely.

Offline Taggart

So she’s more of a bottom? And does she kiss rather than pecks?

Offline Donbe

So she’s more of a bottom? And does she kiss rather than pecks?

Yeah defo a bottom and more pecks than kisses.

Offline NigelF

Yeah defo a bottom and more pecks than kisses.

When I saw her she refused a number of positions (particularly doggy) and was basically only happy in CG. Even then, she didn't take my full length (despite me being an average size) and she wasn't enthusiastic. I presume it was a different story for you?

Offline Donbe

When I saw her she refused a number of positions (particularly doggy) and was basically only happy in CG. Even then, she didn't take my full length (despite me being an average size) and she wasn't enthusiastic. I presume it was a different story for you?

She had a go in CG but after a few goes she said it was sore so finished in mish. There was blood on the johnny after so I believed her.