Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shall I go for Post-exposure prophylaxis  (Read 986 times)

silveroak86

Well to make it short, I went for a punt yesterday somewhere in earls court.
I started with mish andd finished with flat doggy...after coming out I noticed that the condom was stretch too much and I think it was broken.
Now I am shitting in my pants due to fear.
Can't decide if I should go to GUM and take the Post-exposure prophylaxis.
I did a quick google and didn't find any worrying side effects of the drug.
I know people will reply back saying I should not rely on strangers advise.
But when u are ahit scared , u go to fellow punters.
I have never been to GUM btw

James999

Why don't you ask your teacher when you get back to School on Monday  :music:

silveroak86

Why don't you ask your teacher when you get back to School on Monday  :music:
Well...with 10k+ posts i believe you will be more informed then my teacher.
Let me get back to my senses and I will show you how humourours i can be

fredpunter

You should get into the habit of going to the gum clinic every three months ... now would be an excellent time to start ... and ask them the question you are asking on here because they are the experts. And they dont bite .... or judge .... or hurt.

Offline Silver Birch

I have never been to GUM btw

It's no big deal going to GUM clinic, but you might want to set aside a few hours! My last check was at walk-in clinic External Link/Members Only After registering, I was sent away for a couple of hours and got a text when I was near the top of the queue. I was there for about another hour.

Next time I will book an appointment at Dean Street.

You need to wait a period after sex before getting tested. (10 days I think - I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong).

Offline mh

I did a quick google and didn't find any worrying side effects of the drug.
I know people will reply back saying I should not rely on strangers advise.

Yep, you mustn't rely on the advice of strangers on the internet, so post your question here instead.  :dash:

Offline Roth

Yep, you mustn't rely on the advice of strangers on the internet, so post your question here instead.  :dash:

Nah there's loads of amateur gynaecologists on here who can give advise.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nah there's loads of amateur gynaecologists on here who can give advise.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
and some who have never written a review. So join us properly and review the lady you saw and post a link. Thanks.
 HP