Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana - Maxes Angels Earls Court  (Read 4358 times)

Offline a4s4f4

External Link/Members Only

Date: 15th July 21
Damage: £200 for 1hr

I can't remember the last time I saw an English SP, I did a post for some recommendations/suggestions on the forum a few weeks back but nothing really came of it. I wanted to see Diana last year but never so when I saw her return on Maxes website I thought yep let's do it.

I haven't used maxes for close to 2 years and even then was once in 2019. On the whole the once premium agency stacked with reasonably priced English SP now is basically a cross between your standard EE agency you wouldn't consider at £200 and your over priced Englidh agency where all the new girls come in at £250+

Diana 1 of the few English girls in the AIW gallery.

Booking: easy phone call on the day address text straight over

Location: nice basement flat 2 mins from Earls Court. I've been there before I'm sure

Girl: well I should say woman. Diana is 100% in her 40s she's attractive enough and thr body is good fake balloons which may or may not put others off. But they are still  :lol:
She's definitely attractive but it's fair to say her peak days are behind her,

Service recieved; DFK OWO, RIM, CIM sex in CG RCG, Doggy and I'm sure 1 pr 2 others I forgotten
Had zero issues with my fingers inside

Overall very good no complains anything I wanted was done no questions asked and with plenty of enthusiasm I told her a fee days prior via the forum on MA site what I wanted and she delivered it all with a smile.

I'm not in a hurry to go back but I might do, where else are you gonna get an English SP who delivers all those services at that price point.

Looks: 7
Performance:8
Attitude:9

Total 24 = Positive

Offline Macmillan1964

Great pictures especially the one in a red outfit .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks for the review. I do love a milf  :D

She put up a few selfies on the forum, which is good, as it gives best representation of her looks.

Did she deepthroat?

Offline a4s4f4

Thanks for the review. I do love a milf  :D

Did she deepthroat?

She will definitely go as far as she can size dependant of course.

In fairness except A level I don't think anything is off limits

Offline Bartolomeo

ah nice one! I'll put her on the list.

Haven't used Maxes in years