Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana MASSAGE!!! - whitechapel  (Read 3774 times)

Offline galloways

Hello guys, been a while since I posted a review, mainly because I haven't been very active and everyone I did see already had a lot of feedback. To be fair this very pleasant lady has a lot of feedback on here but nothing really recent so I thought that I'd try and add something for anyone who's considering seeing her.
As  a massage man I know this may not be of use to a majority of peoples tastes but it's just my preference.

Link: External Link/Members Only  Said that she had another website that got hacked. Did ask how I found her and I said I saw her website ages ago and saved her number. I know that we're not supposed to mention this site!

Price: £90 for the hour, more than I usually spend but had seen her feedback and thought I'd give her a try.

Coms: I initially text her and received a response quite quickly asking me to call her, her reason for asking for a call was because I had never contacted her before. I don't really enjoy telephone conversations, especially when organizing something like this but I wanted to see her and she seemed very pleasant and patient on the phone.

Location: Not really discreet, right on the main road and quite near a mosque which can get quite busy. Being the first time I had been there I initially misread her text and wound up outside the wrong door. When I called her she politely directed me to the correct door and I called her again when outside to obtain the flat number. Anyone who knows what she does will have known why I was there, not really a concern for me; but some may not like this.
Once inside, her flat is quite small but very fit for purpose. Extremely clean and dimly lit, massage table in the middle of the front room, with enough space for her to wander around. One thing I would note was that as it's a main road, sometimes you could hear some noise from the main road. Nothing excessive but just something I noticed whist face down.

The woman: Very welcoming and pleasant. I'm quite a short man and she was taller than me, in no way an issue for me as I don't really care, but just an observation. Diana is not fat but at the same time not really toned, again as I was there for a sensual massage this was in no way a big deal for me and nevertheless she is quite attractive with a welcoming and fun personality.

The service: From reading Diana's previous reviews I opted for the £90, 1 hour service, which included a relaxing Swedish massage, body to body and lingham massage. I am not one for a digit in my rectum so didn't go for that, but she offers that for those of you who are into that sort of thing.
Once I arrived I was offered a shower which I declined as I had just come from home and didn't require anther one. The Swedish massage aspect was VERY relaxing, to be honest I would of been happy if the hour consisted purely of this. This went on for a good 15 mins, then whilst still face down I heard Diana remove her dress, she then climbed on my back and initiated body to body. I have no idea how long this went on for, but it was amazing. She then asked me to turn over and then performed it on my front. It was a great view and she constantly held eye contact or was breathing deeply into my ear.
The lingham aspect was truly amazing. She varied speed, used both hands, maintained eye contact and better still; after I came she continued to stroke to milk every last drop out. After this she cleaned her hands and then gave me an head and face massage to truly relax me. Afterwards I was offered a shower that was gladly accepted, she even gave me a small sponge to help get the oil off!.
Then it was a quick peck on each cheek and I was out into the cold city once again. I enjoyed it.

The verdict: Being a massage guy I do not usually go for the sensual aspect so often anymore, but Diana's was a very welcome treat. She was a very welcoming woman and I enjoyed the hour very much, the only gripe is that the location is not the most discreet but I suppose now that I know where it is; the next meet (which I intend to do) should go smoother.

I would recommend Diana, I didn't get the impression that any extras were on offer, but then I didn't expect or ask for them.

Happy to answer any questions

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. How old do you think she is ? and can you provide more details on her looks ? thanks.

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting
Edit:  Not so easy to find stuff on her on here

Good luck with the sponge
Wonder where it was an hour or so before you used it ?  :scare:

Afterwards I was offered a shower that was gladly accepted, she even gave me a small sponge to help get the oil off!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 03:22:15 am by webpunter »

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Thanks for the review. Is the address close to any stations?

Offline Kostas

Offline johnplatano

Quality reporting
Edit:  Not so easy to find stuff on her on here

:D :D its usually a new one you get

Offline galloways

How old do you think she is ? and can you provide more details on her looks ?

I'm no good at guessing ages, but possibly late 30's to mid 40's. Looks a little older than the pictures on her website, but it was the same woman. Tall, quite thin, I'd guess B-C cup, being tall and quite thin she doesn't have a bubble butt, not stunning but I found her attractive.

Lol. It was a new sponge, I even had to open the packet that it came in!

Thanks for the review. Is the address close to any stations?

Yeah it's near whitechapel station

Offline Bigballsblaha

I'm no good at guessing ages, but possibly late 30's to mid 40's. Looks a little older than the pictures on her website, but it was the same woman. Tall, quite thin, I'd guess B-C cup, being tall and quite thin she doesn't have a bubble butt, not stunning but I found her attractive.

Lol. It was a new sponge, I even had to open the packet that it came in!

Yeah it's near whitechapel station

She’s pushing 50 imo, definitely 40+
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:40:02 pm by Bigballsblaha »

Offline webpunter

Of course it is

Being nicely warmed up on the radiator.  How considerate is that !  :lol:

:D :D its usually a new one you get

Offline fablondon

50 lol! Id say cerca 40

For what it is worth, I think she is 50+

very competent at giving massages but in her own terms - she is the BOSS!

Offline johnplatano

Of course it is

Being nicely warmed up on the radiator.  How considerate is that !  :lol:

:lol: lol no seriously theyr'e new

I cant speak for the towels of course lol

Offline webpunter

If it makes you feel better, yes they are new

:lol: lol no seriously theyr'e new

Good idea, don't want you getting all fluffy !

I cant speak for the towels of course lol

Offline Titti Tatti

For what it is worth, I think she is 50+

very competent at giving massages but in her own terms - she is the BOSS!

Agree she is the boss, but I think you're a little harsh on her age. I'd go for close to 45 - but well preserved.  I have positively reviewed her on here.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:04:51 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the reminder review, OP :hi:

I must get round to sampling Diana, when next in Whitechapel ... and especially while she appears to be offering £10 off all massages ...

Hidden Image/Members Only