Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Massage Camden  (Read 1234 times)

1 review(s) for Julia massage (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mark1

Woke up one morning and was in the mood for a massage type meeting. Went and looked on aw and found Julia. I liked the look of her, but because I was in a bit of a rush I didn't check on here first: I later found that Julia has been reviewed twice (1 neutral and 1 negative). Arranging to see her was quick and very easy -too easy on a friday afternoon. Easy to find, a short walk from the tube. I arrive in the area early and sent her a text. This was replied to quickly and I went up. Julia is pretty, like in her profile, especially when you can get her to smile. Everything about the meeting was just neutral and just like the other two reviews on here so I am going to keep this short. Paid £80 for an hour. The massage and the hand relief was only ok -I have had worse. The body to body was just her topless standing by the side of the table rubbing her body on my mine. Trying to talk to her was very hard work, so I just gave up after a while. I got my full time, the hand relief was on about the hour and I was offered a shower and wasn't rushed out at the end. Wasn't sure to rate it neutral or negative but there were a couple of nice moments during the massage but they didn't last very long and she is a beautiful young woman. Wished I had checked on here first. I won't be visiting her again.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only