Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine (Leicester Half Hour Incall)from viva street  (Read 731 times)

michaelcarter

External Link/Members Only

Hello, This is my first review. I saw Jasmin last night. Despite CT pointing out fake picture, I decided to risk it and visit Jasmine as i had the jungle fever. When I arrived, I was apprehensive but pleasantly surprised. She kept texting while asking me for the money, my initial instinct was to run as I was expecting a "boyfriend scam" but as I had parked far and left all belonging in car, I decided to brave it.

When I gave her money, she told me to undress and went through the doors. I immediately thought my worst fears were confirmed and remained dressed, all the while eyeing the door ready for my escape should an angry boyfriend peer his head through the door.

She came back with a confused look on her face, apologising for the text while asking why i was still dressed. She took off her clothes and started to help me get undressed. after a friendly chat, she got down to business.

No OWO, but not sure if its because I didn't ask or if she doesn't offer it. she kept a good interaction and contact through everything but not annoyingly chatty.

The sex was OK, she seemed enthusiastic, very eager to please and put in a good effort, but like I mentioned in my last post (which has not got any reply by the way  :thumbs down:  lol) i am not really a big fan of a girls enthusiasm.

Overall, Ild give her a positive, although, place is not the greatest (off tudor road), her price is ridiculously cheap (£50/hh) and was not rushed at all. probably stayed longer than HH. she's got a cartoonishly big ass and a pair of nice tits. Not skinny, but not fat, nice and curvy just the way I like them. was too stressed about "boyfriend scam" to fully enjoy, thought she was taking it next level and boyfriend coming in in-between sex (stupid, I know). Will go back now that I am sure and will actually try to see her full service (would love anal)

Her pictures are obviously fake but Ild say they were a close match to her body shape. I am pretty sure thats actually her in the 4th picture.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:46:05 pm by michaelcarter »