Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: princess pippa  (Read 4582 times)

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  recently started punting more in the derby region can anyone tell me if pippas face is as cute as her bod and if she does all listed services? also is it me or is she rock hard to get hold of? thanks in advance

Ongbak

Seen her in October last year at NewEscape in Derby. Really pretty face but was a little bit bigger than in that pic, not by much, maybe half a stone at most but was noticeable. Good DFK and OWO, was happy to do anything that I asked. I found her incredibly hard to get hold of aswell but I think she only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's worth a visit but not a place I'd return to.

Offline jammiedodger1

thanks for that ongbak may have to persevere with trying to get hold of her then fingers crossed she'll be worth the trouble  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has been around for nearly 2years, this is her 2nd or 3rd profile. From recollection, only worked 1 day a week/fortnight, so was difficult to get hold of. I know of 2~3 punting friends who have seen her and all recommended her.

Offline jammiedodger1

thanks fella i'll keep trying the good ones are worth making the effort for, also maybe its just me but the part timers appeal to me - less of that production line feeling  :hi:

Offline imran1234

worth persevering in my opinion. You will not be disappointed facially.

She was in my top 5 in mids until i met Kim in same flat but she has now move to club classique now.

Offline jammiedodger1

cheers imran, pippas definitely in pole position on my hotlist now, i would've seen her already if she wasn't so bloody difficult to catch hold of  :unknown:

Offline monkeybucket

Looks like another one has made it to the hotlist.
 :dash:

Offline jammiedodger1

Looks like another one has made it to the hotlist.
 :dash:
let me know if you have more than me arranging with her mb  :hi:

Offline Stoking

Great girl, actually was my first ever punt a year and a half ago.

Very friendly, chatty (in a good way), pretty amazing BJ as well.

Belly was slightly off putting, only seen something similar before when I was seeing an older woman a few years back. But apart from a pretty amazing girl.

Heard from other people though she's nothing on kim.

Offline b20am

Saw Pippa today - tried to see her on old profile back in April but never got through.

Modern Apartment on quiet street with loads of free parking replaces the one they had near Five Lamps,which was right opposite a school, so not great place to be hanging about at 4 o'clock... Pippa is at New Escape one day a week as well if you like the place, I've not been.

Absolutely well worth the wait, amazing PSE/OWO exactly as described on AW description and on field report. No rush, and time for a chat after.

Really attractive face and fit body (I don't get the belly comments above and on other posts, no sign of one today, it was a year ago the comments were left) and absolutely knows what to do in bed, I'd go back tomorrow if I had any money left. Spent the whole afternoon back at work with a stupid grin on my face, trying to decide if that was the best sex I'd ever had or not.

Offline s6ooby

I think she now goes by the name "princess pippa xx" on adultwork (2 x's)

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think she now goes by the name "princess pippa xx" on adultwork (2 x's)

she can change her name as often as she wants, but if you post the 7-digit AW ID number as a minimum, then you will always
be able to track her profile. In addtion, posting it on here also automaticcally reveals all reviews submitted on her, so got into
the habit of posting this link as a minimum:

or..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline s6ooby

she can change her name as often as she wants, but if you post the 7-digit AW ID number as a minimum, then you will always
be able to track her profile.

Excellent, thanks for the tip!

Gazoil881234

Going to see pippa next week first punt! will let you know what she's like.

Offline crazy_diamond

I've seen her a few times at New Escape. I think you'll have a ruddy good time!

smithie1000

I've seen her a few times at New Escape. I think you'll have a ruddy good time!

she does look nice

Offline _Bender_

she does look nice

Personally, I'll say yes, she does look nice, and she's quite attractive.

Offline Ramone78

I've seen her 3 or 4 times, Nice Girl, good looking and excellent Service awesome Deep Throat, and Happy with CIM.
Seen her at New Escape which despite its mixed reputation is easy to get to,always (in my experience) clean with easy Parking. I also saw her once in a Flat a couple of years ago.
She's one of only 2 or 3 Girls I have ever visited more than once in my 20+ years Punting
Too good looking for Derby IMHO
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:58:53 pm by Ramone78 »

Offline _Bender_

I've seen her 3 or 4 times, Nice Girl, good looking and excellent Service awesome Deep Throat, and Happy with CIM.
Seen her at New Escape which despite its mixed reputation is easy to get to,always (in my experience) clean with easy Parking. I also saw her once in a Flat a couple of years ago.
She's one of only 2 or 3 Girls I have ever visited more than once in my 20+ years Punting
Too good looking for Derby IMHO

^^^ +1 totally agree ^^^

Sircumalot69

Pippa been working at the place on James close for the last 3 weeks seen her a few times.works with sexy Lisa

Offline _Bender_

Pippa been working at the place on James close for the last 3 weeks seen her a few times.works with sexy Lisa

Yeah man, seen them both there quite a few times this year, both excellent fucks and can suck cock, I can't decide who's better but Pippa's the better looking, just wouldn't mind seeing her naked, I wonder if she's trying to cover the signs of birth with her big suspender belt she wears?

Offline meat_sweats

Damn DE1 1DL used to be my postcode. Didn't know she was there.
Visited a Thai girl there a few months ago aswell.

Good job I don't still live there - too much punting on the doorstep

smithie1000

Damn DE1 1DL used to be my postcode. Didn't know she was there.
Visited a Thai girl there a few months ago aswell.

Good job I don't still live there - too much punting on the doorstep

you lucky thing  :lol:

Offline _Bender_

I think I've visited four different apartments on that close   :lol: