Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Hollywood1 New Girl  (Read 4981 times)

Offline Qwerty786

Has anyone seen the new girl Roxanne at Hollywood1 Massage in Leicester?

External Link/Members Only

She certainly does catch my eye  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Do they still close at 8pm??

Offline Qwerty786

According to their website they do  :thumbsdown: and 6pm on Saturday

Offline Formicahunt

I'd forgotten about Hollywood, might pay a visit.

Offline Qwerty786

I'd forgotten about Hollywood, might pay a visit.

I will probably pay a visit too they have some new girls who have recently joined

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
At one time the owner had another parlour in Birmingham (or had connections to that parlour) such that quite a few of their girls regularly visited Leicester, including some cracking Indian girls (reema??).

Signature1862

If ever I fancy ruining a golden oldie may visit here and see what Barbara has too offer

Jcarr1993

Can soneone explain their pricing, i asked on the phone and just got confused

Offline Conviolo

I've never been to Hollywood but she looks worth visiting?

What are the prices? Cannot see anything on the site.

Offline jayuk99

i'll wait for safia (indian female) joining them according to their webpage.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

They also have an AW page. There are some photos of Safia on there too..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotdogboy88

No waiting required mate. She there today 😀😀

Offline gbyld87

Have to say, 'Anna-Maria' (or just 'Maria' or the upcoming schedule at Hollywood1) looks FaF.  Not seen any feedback on her, and they dont post any prices up on the site :dash: but looks well worth a go!

Offline jc1971

Had some great punts at Hollywood over the years but the regeneration of Braunstone Gate means entering and leaving discreetly is very difficult. With a popular Bar almost opposite, it has meant I've not been there for the past three years (With regret!)

Offline Qwerty786

Safia is available until midnight I see now.

Offline Qwerty786

Had some great punts at Hollywood over the years but the regeneration of Braunstone Gate means entering and leaving discreetly is very difficult. With a popular Bar almost opposite, it has meant I've not been there for the past three years (With regret!)

I have to agree I have only been there once but I remember waiting outside the gate a while for the coast to be clear.. eventually I gave up and built the courage to go in.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I used to visit it years and years ago. And I had some good times there but now I’m much more prefer the independent. Cant believe Barbara still working there as she was nearly 60 when I was visiting and that must’ve been 7-8 years ago at least. Anyone Know her real age she could be 70+ I guess.

Offline jc1971

I'm sure many of us on here have good memories of Barbara. Kim was also great at her job but must have retired over a decade ago

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jodie and Roxie were popular girls there. Are they still around?

Offline jc1971

They are both still working in Leicester but from private flats.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
They are both still working in Leicester but from private flats.

Thanks for the update. Have they now gone indie, and if so do they have their own AW profiles?

Or are they working from a flat owned by the owner of hollywood1?

Offline jc1971

Unfortunately no AW profiles but if you want to PM me, CT, I will provide more details.

Offline X wizardzz x

Had a good punt with Toni-Anne a few years ago . I missed angels small stint at hollywood

Offline mod4n

They are open till later. Went recently around 10pm

Offline Jerboa

Offline TrapLordNg

Has anyone tried Amy-Lee? She looks hot!

Offline RogerBoner

I also sptotted Roxanne on their site, looks very sexy, anyone TOFTT?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
She works as Scarlett on Tuesdays at Spangles. I haven't yet had the pleasure.
Gallery | Spangles Nottingham External Link/Members Only

Offline Picti

At one time the owner had another parlour in Birmingham (or had connections to that parlour) such that quite a few of their girls regularly visited Leicester, including some cracking Indian girls (reema??).

That's a blast from the past CT. The owner was a friend of another woman who owned Fun Place in Birmingham, and yes some of the WGs did shifts at both places. The Indian WG was Reena (now retired I believe) and she was a lot of fun.

My parlour days are pretty much behind me, but in the days before indies (and AW) were more prominent, places like this were the main option.

Now that Braunston Gate is thriving with bars, restaurants, etc it's become much less discreet.

mojo311

She works as Scarlett on Tuesdays at Spangles. I haven't yet had the pleasure.
Gallery | Spangles Nottingham External Link/Members Only

also works at CC

mojo311

She also did a stint at VH
As Scarlett as well for a short time.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She also did a stint at VH
As Scarlett as well for a short time.

Hi Mojo, you seem very knowledgable on ex-SS girls, and parlours such as VH Lutterworth, CC Loughborough, Hollywood1 Leicester etc.

We could do with some reviews of any girls whom you have seen recently.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Ennui Smith

I often see people requesting other members to post reviews on here., sometimes polite and sometimes less so.  I have a question on this.

When I was going to write a review there was some kind of question about confirmation of booking or something like that.  What was all that about?  It seemed like that was needed before proceeding.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I often see people requesting other members to post reviews on here., sometimes polite and sometimes less so.  I have a question on this.

When I was going to write a review there was some kind of question about confirmation of booking or something like that.  What was all that about?  It seemed like that was needed before proceeding.

From the Site Rules. Hope this clarifies regarding whether booking made or not. Any questions, please feel free to post.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Offline Picti

It's not like AW feedback / reviews that need confirmation following a meeting. Instead it's basically what CT has said above.

It's more about reaching the point where mutual agreement of the booking has occurred, and you can review thereafter. If she doesn't turn up, goes radio silent, cancels late on, etc, or if you arrive and walk because she's not as advertised,or messes you around, etc, you can still review. Reviews of time wasting, false advertising, etc are very useful for other punters.

There is no automatic expectation that you have to prove that a booking was arranged and agreed, but it's useful to keep AW emails, texts, etc in case of disputes. It used to be that you could send proof to Admin or post openly (redact personal details) but I'm not sure what the current approach would be. CT?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It's not like AW feedback / reviews that need confirmation following a meeting. Instead it's basically what CT has said above.

It's more about reaching the point where mutual agreement of the booking has occurred, and you can review thereafter. If she doesn't turn up, goes radio silent, cancels late on, etc, or if you arrive and walk because she's not as advertised,or messes you around, etc, you can still review. Reviews of time wasting, false advertising, etc are very useful for other punters.

There is no automatic expectation that you have to prove that a booking was arranged and agreed, but it's useful to keep AW emails, texts, etc in case of disputes. It used to be that you could send proof to Admin or post openly (redact personal details) but I'm not sure what the current approach would be. CT?

Proof is usually required only as a last resort, and if necessary can be sent to Admin only.

Generally if a regular member posts a negative based on the girl messing him about after he has agreed a booking time, negative reviews generally tend to go unchallenged.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm sure many of us on here have good memories of Barbara. Kim was also great at her job but must have retired over a decade ago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Captivating Chrissi claims to have previously worked as Kim at Hollywood (and also as Chrissy from Funplace in Birmingham).

Offline Picti

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Captivating Chrissi claims to have previously worked as Kim at Hollywood (and also as Chrissy from Funplace in Birmingham).

I never punted with her and haven't seen her at all in about 5 years, but met Kim several times when previously punting in Hollywood. She and Barbara were co-owners.

There's no face pic but the photos look like they could be her (hair, body, styling, etc). I suppose with the parlour closed for a while she may be keen to earn independently. Tales from other punters indicated that she was a quality punt.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 08:37:41 pm by Picti »

Offline jc1971

Kim in her days at Hollywood was excellent. I would recommend her 100%. I'm going to have to find out if this newer profile is in fact her. Watch this space.

Offline jc1971

I have seen Chrissi and can confirm she was 'Kim' Great to see her again and I am happy to report her service was as good as I remembered. Review to follow ASAP.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 10:33:46 am by jc1971 »

Offline Bulldog07

Is this place even open now? Had some good ones there during its time, specially if you liked the older ladies. The place did go down hill didn't feel safe as there would be larfe groups associating in the lobby alot.

Offline jc1971

I've heard it is not going to reopen after the Covid crisis but I'm not 100% sure of my Intel.

Offline Bulldog07

Shame really was a good place, had some good times there was a regular seen Barbara afew times and some of the other golden oldies. Will have to shop around again.

Offline Picti

Yeah, had many a good shag in there, including some FFMs. Several different women over the years, but Summiya, Reena, and a couple of others were favourites.

Unfortunately the development of Braunstone Gate, then the Tesco, made it riskier to be seen going up that alleyway.

Offline jc1971

Like Picti I've had a lot of fun there over the years but agree the regeneration of the area, especially the popular bar opposite, makes it way too indiscreet for a punting venue. It's with regret I have to say I have not been there for over four years

Offline Bulldog07

I guess its hazardous if your local, had a few close shaves myself. Had alot of fun there, Barbara did a great massage and service as well as jordan, wasn't very discreet at times.

Offline Bulldog07

The waiting area wasn't great as well