Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Tya  (Read 1134 times)

Cda1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl appears to change her name quite frequently, now Lovely Tya, but was until recent Debi Diamond, seems to change her name quite a bit, wonder why ? search ukpunting for 2456704

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl appears to change her name quite frequently, now Lovely Tya, but was until recent Debi Diamond, seems to change her name quite a bit, wonder why ? search ukpunting for 2456704

Romanian.  :scare: But she's got 2 positive and 2 negative reviews in UKP.  :unknown:

Offline swan1234

I saw her back in March and it was one of the coldest punts I've had. Initially very smiley, but complained when I touched her (anywhere), refused to let me take any type of lead and, as soon as I started thrusting in cow girl position she complained and declared 'no sex for you' before gaving me a HJ for finish. Oh, and I also requested 2 girl and that never happened.

Such a pity as it looks like others had a decent time. Guess it's pot luck with these Romainans...

Offline Roth

I saw her back in March and it was one of the coldest punts I've had. Initially very smiley, but complained when I touched her (anywhere), refused to let me take any type of lead and, as soon as I started thrusting in cow girl position she complained and declared 'no sex for you' before gaving me a HJ for finish. Oh, and I also requested 2 girl and that never happened.

Such a pity as it looks like others had a decent time. Guess it's pot luck with these Romainans...

Shit punt then sadly.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: