Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol council proposes banning strip clubs  (Read 755 times)

Online southern punter

External Link/Members Only

Strip clubs are to be banned in Bristol under radical proposals by the city council.

Ridding Bristol of the clubs would make good on mayor Marvin Rees’ pre-election promise from 2016 to ban sexual entertainment venues (SEVs) which prompted a backlash from women working in the industry.

There are currently two SEVs, both in the city centre, while existing rules allow others in Old Market and West Street – although both of these areas currently have none.

Well, if you don't count the blatant brothels as sexual entertainment venues  :lol:

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

Well, if you don't count the blatant brothels as sexual entertainment venues  :lol:

Stupid bastards.

Offline joninbristol

“There is evidence that the sexual objectification of women is linked to sexual violence perpetration in combination with alcohol use."

Ah, so the use of alcohol, which is KNOWN to make certain individuals aggressive and gives the majority of people more confidence, isn't a factor at all in relation to sexual violence?

Oh no, of course, how silly of me.
Alcohol's a drug that creates dependency, can be highly addictive, wrecks lives, alters behaviour and causes long term, lasting and damaging health problems when abused, which many do.

And of course raises £billions in taxes, so it's ab-so-lute-ly fine.

Even if some people commit violence towards women (and men) under its influence.

The strip clubs are obviously the problem, ban 'em. :dash:

Pass me the blue rinse, will you?  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 07:19:03 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Jonlove69

This story helps deflect the attention away from the council’s investment in Bristol Energy on which it lost the taxpayer nearly £50m. That would have provided every guy in Bristol with about 20 lap dancing sessions  :lol:

Offline redveee

This was in the manifesto of Marv when he ran for election to Mayor and gained the support of the Fawcett Society locally and only now is it being considered, he's only still in the job cause he wasn't voted out last May cause of Covid. Marv and BCC have not been good for Bristol with Bristol Energy and the farce of the Arena which could have been built and open now if it wasn't for Covid and his decision for it to be out of town.

Offline patdavies

Waste of money anyway for £20 more you can get your end away

Offline Colston36

Waste of money anyway for £20 more you can get your end away

Absolutely!

Offline Maltese

I remember back in 2010 there was this restaurant in Bristol where you were served by waitresses with big boobs. That was it, if girls wanted to work there, they had to have big tits. The restaurant didn't last for long, and the food was crap.

Now, the city council is using this lockdown as an excuse to clear up a few things. Maybe there is more to come.

Offline METEOR

I remember back in 2010 there was this restaurant in Bristol where you were served by waitresses with big boobs. That was it, if girls wanted to work there, they had to have big tits. The restaurant didn't last for long, and the food was crap.

Now, the city council is using this lockdown as an excuse to clear up a few things. Maybe there is more to come.

Hooters? I remember that not lasting long!

Offline joninbristol

Hooters? I remember that not lasting long!

Why was it called Hooters?   :angelgirl:

Offline redveee

Went to Hooters once for a beer and perve, not all girls were at the front of the queue when b( .Y. )bies were given out but they were all in WonderBras so even the smaller girls got your attention.