Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do pro$$ies ACTUALLY LIKE advance bookings?  (Read 5046 times)

squeezebox

I like to arrange advanced booking with a WG that I've seen more than once. I now know what to expect and can make the next punt even better.
I can email/text ahead with the knowledge of the type of service I want to try, she is more likely to agree knowing I'm reliable too. Also, these bookings are normally 1 hour minimum.

A short notice booking works well if I haven't booked with her before. These are normally 30 minutes  anyway, so there's less time to think about and just crack on and hope for the best!   :P

Offline Silver Birch

I can't believe how difficult it has been to set up a punt in advance for this week. Originally managed to arrange an advance booking but she cancelled the next day. Eventually managed to book another 2 days in advance only for her to cancel a few hours later. Looks like I am stuck with making do from AW available today - or DIY  :dash:

Others have mentioned booking a regular in advance, but I rarely want see anyone more than twice.

Offline Yorkle

I can't believe how difficult it has been to set up a punt in advance for this week.

I'm with you SB....I can usually only call last minute on the day, and so miss out on a lot of the well reviewed girls on here.  But this week, with time on my hands, I thought I'd book in advance, but getting nowhere.  I've been told straight away 'not available' (fair enough), or 'call back on the day' (erm...), or those without numbers have read and just ignored my email.  I'm sure a few are holding out for longer bookings, rather than take my 1hr offering now.  Seller's market, I guess.

Offline Natwest

Today I booked a punt for September 17th and have also had August 24th and September 1st lined up for a couple of days. I decided I would not punt on the spur of the moment after my first not so great experience. I have found it works well on both sides plus I get the occasional horny email or text which really helps to add value. By the time I get there the ice is already broken.

squeezebox

My example is; I texted a reg yesterday for an in-call for this Sunday, outlining time slots and special requests, a couple of saucy texts later, she confirmed with hotel booked by her, just room number to follow on the day.

No stress, easy process. I suppose the advantage is she knows I'm reliable and will show.

A new WG booking can be uncertain, but with fairly good research and UKP checks, can work out okay, but then again it would be 30 mins first time around, so she could still strike out.

Offline shagbambi

I usually book outcall girls who do not display a number, but have some feedback from punters I know.  I have had almost no problems with no shows. I very rarely book twice, so most girls I am seeing for the first time.

achilles

Tried to book in advance for this weekend without any joy so far. One has read the mail but not replied and the other has ignored the mail but logged on!
I want to try different girls but its proving difficult!
Use the telephone instead then.

I would if they had a telephone number!

Neither have replied to a booking for 2 hours via AW that I have tried to make for today, obviously have got too much money!

Offline Wilson85

I've booked the same prossie with 42 hours notice and 4 weeks notice.  She is reliable thus far.

She seemed surprised at having four weeks notice, and the booking will have to be confirmed a few days before hand.
It keeps the time slot clear in the mean time.

The only problem is time seems to drag, as the days and weeks count down. For future bookings I'll just phone when ready to go.

As far as prossies liking advanced bookings, if it was me, I'd prefer to know in advance what work is booked in on a particular day. Especially if it is a regular punter it is similar to having guaranteed hours and pay.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I like advance bookings if they are with someone I have seen before or if booked via AW.  However I hate them if made via call or email as they are the ones who normally just don't bother confirming on the morning.  They also normally book a Monday or Friday (the two busiest days) and always between 11am - 2pm which is the busiest times.  So you end up turning away other people who are genuine and want to book as you have taken this advance booking and they email right up until the night before but on the day total silence and no confirmation.

I had one yesterday who booked two weeks ago.  emailed every couple of days for two weeks then yesterday morning silence.  However I had a feeling he would so I had arranged for someone else to call me just after the confirmation time to see if I could make the booking they wanted.  Advance bookings are ok if you have regulars who you can rely on to be happy to be on a cancellation list if a new person has booked the time they want.

KayHerts

I don't take last-minute bookings (less than 3-4h notice) from new clients, and prefer at least 24h notice. Happy to pencil something in as far ahead as needed, and just confirm nearer the time.

Offline Matium

I don't take last-minute bookings (less than 3-4h notice) from new clients, and prefer at least 24h notice. Happy to pencil something in as far ahead as needed, and just confirm nearer the time.

You've only got 1 rating!

Offline Sonny Crockett

On occasions where I would like to see a girl that is popular and I would have to travel a long distance, then I prefer to make an advance booking. Until recently I have never had a problem with this!!!!