Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are fat lips attractive?  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Rayray23k

I ask this because i find it so off putting when i meet a wg with huge lips.
I know its each in their own but unlike breasts, they aren't any more fun to play with or makes BJ any better.
Of course something is better than nothing but i think theres a misconception with WG (especially older ones who keeps doing more) to think men loves huge lips.
Or am i the only one whos put off by this?

Offline billyjo

Fake blown up lips are vile in my opinion.  See many very attractive ladies completely ruin their appearance with fake lips. 

Offline Thephoenix

I hate them, yet so many deluded young women decide to get them done not realising or caring how grotesque they look.
I think it's more of a trend of impressionable young women naively following their favourite online influencer.
They're not really interested what men think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jayj

No, Non, Nein, Nee absolutely not

Online fatboy

No, no and thrice no.
Along with false eyelashes the size of moths.

Offline mr.bluesky

Fake blown up lips are vile in my opinion.  See many very attractive ladies completely ruin their appearance with fake lips.

+1 100%.  Why do these women think the trout pout make them look more attractive  :unknown:
It doesn't  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's like a mental illness for some of these girls to follow the crowd and get tattoos / piercings / lip fillers etc etc

It never looks right and I actually think it makes most girls look like they have some sort of facial disfiguration.

I often struggle having a conversation with a girl who has a massive trout pout as I find I can't look directly at them for fear of staring at their lips, it's the same when I have to talk to someone with a hair lip as I don't want to stare or focus on their lips

I can only assume that the people who have this shit done actually think it looks good or that men find it attractive but from all the comments on numerous threads about this it appears the majority of men don't like it

Offline oxfordcock

I think that look is very much in fashion now. Fat arses, liposuctioned stomachs, designer teeth and Christmas cracker clown lips.

I wouldn't want to bag on a person for liking that, up to them, power to you. I personally find it freaking weird and confusing. Huge turn off.

Offline Atrueyorkie

“REAL” fat lips yes

Fake - No, it’s disgusting and a boner killer

Offline lillythesavage

It's like a mental illness for some of these girls to follow the crowd and get tattoos / piercings / lip fillers etc etc

It never looks right and I actually think it makes most girls look like they have some sort of facial disfiguration.

I often struggle having a conversation with a girl who has a massive trout pout as I find I can't look directly at them for fear of staring at their lips, it's the same when I have to talk to someone with a hair lip as I don't want to stare or focus on their lips

I can only assume that the people who have this shit done actually think it looks good or that men find it attractive but from all the comments on numerous threads about this it appears the majority of men don't like it

Twice now, a very modest boob job has been explained to me by woman I at first baulked at meeting and I understand it now, but the lips are a def no and just seeing them on a profile or pic is reason to move on.  :D

I see the level of work as a measure of sanity, wrongly or rightly, sex with some one comfortable in their own skin is always going to feel better to me.

Online hendrix

Depends really. Some are way overdone, and some are definitely sexy (to me obviously) On the whole, I prefer the fake look. The "natural" is so often disappointing.

Offline Hobbit

If it helps to provide a better blowjob then great. Otherwise, they can look terrible.

Offline Bogof60

Another NO

I did suggest to a young female relative of mine a while ago that if She really wanted to be edgy and different She could NOT get a tattoo or piercings.
Deaf ears I'm afraid.
At least no stupid lips though.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rayray23k

If it helps to provide a better blowjob then great. Otherwise, they can look terrible.

I cant see in any way does bigger lips improve the quality or experience of a blow job.

I think it is an addiction whichboften goes too far. The WG earns good money and is constantly thining what can thry do to improve their looks. With lip filler being inexpensive and easy especially if its cheaper somewhere abroad or maybe back home, theyre likely to have it done over multiple times without realising they are diminishing their looks and making them selves grotesque.
I often struggle to see past the big lips when weighing the decision to see a beautifully fit figure and often i sadly give it a pass based on the lips alone.

Offline lillythesavage

Depends really. Some are way overdone, and some are definitely sexy (to me obviously) On the whole, I prefer the fake look. The "natural" is so often disappointing.

Different strokes for different folks taken from one extreme to the other by our two posts  :D. I find fakery may look good in pictures but disappointing in person and any genuine personality is lacking.

Offline signy

Excuse my igorance, but are such lips permanent or do they have to be topped up? Or, put another way, are the girls stuck with them for life?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Excuse my igorance, but are such lips permanent or do they have to be topped up? Or, put another way, are the girls stuck with them for life?
There's two types, one's permanent using silicone the other uses a more natural substance as a filler that's temporary and lasts a few months.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Hell yes, the faker the better.
Love a slutty looking Essex girl type, gives me the right horn.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 11:58:28 am by Captainhowdy666 »

Offline mancsguy1975

Face Lips - Definately NOT. Who wants to punt with a Trout?  :thumbsdown:

Pussy Lips - definately yes  :thumbsup: Love fleshy large labia :yahoo:

Online mattmugwump

It's a no from me... I just don't get the obsession with all the fake lashes and puffed up lips, it does nothing for me and I would probably walk if the girl was over-processed in that way.

I don't mind piercings or tattoos, and some cosmetic procedures can enhance a girls look but this current craze of going overboard with fillers, moth-like fake lashes, and fake tans so dark it's looks like creosote I just don't get - must be an age thing :sarcastic:

Offline simon07

Who was the main influencer - Angelina Jolie?

It is a turn off for me and kissing such lips is weird.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Women have a different idea of what's attractive than men do. Usually what women like to think of as attractive are things they don't have to put effort into like exercising and dieting but instead things they can buy like lip filler or a fat arse, scribble all over their bodies etc.

Offline simping

Who was the main influencer - Angelina Jolie?

It is a turn off for me and kissing such lips is weird.

Showing your age here. Kardashians. They popularised a look that trickled down to instagram influencers and then the general public.

Offline rubric

I like fullish lips because I like to suck on them softly, but too full (even naturals) and they either look weird or the woman ends up looking strangely juvenile, and either way its a turn off.

Offline victor989

Fat lips are a turn off for me.

Offline Juankerr

Big fake lips are the single biggest turn-off in a woman for me, closely followed by the small waist thick thighs big bum look.

Agree with reply #26 Kardashians have a lot to answer for.

Offline Cum_again

In theory my answer is that they look weird and not attractive.
But when I get down to fucking a girl my massively enhanced lips it being weird and unnatural is actually a turn on. 

Offline marc_hotsteppa

The majority that have this done look horrendous imo. 

There are some that only have a very small amount of filler and they look good for it but the problem is like breast enhancements they most likely want to keep going bigger and bigger and then you have the issue of leakage and you really don't want to be kissing someone and have liquid start oozing out of their lips.   :wacko: :scare:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wheeliebinwanking

So I stepped away from punting and seeking during the pandemic. When I went back on seeking anyway 80% of the women clearly had fat filler lips

Fucking horrific stuff.

WBW

Offline Oldnorthsxman

NO, full lips can be attractive but deffo not fat or pumped up, they are vile and I just don't get some girls who think they look gorgeous  :thumbsdown:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

NO, full lips can be attractive but deffo not fat or pumped up, they are vile and I just don't get some girls who think they look gorgeous  :thumbsdown:

Agreed, naturally full are wonderful but it's pretty obvious which are natural or otherwise

Offline suttonporksword

I dont like big lips on the face but love them on the pussy

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I sometimes wonder what they see when they look in the mirror the state of some of them, they just look ridiculous.

I much prefer the natural look on a woman if they have fake anything I would want to know so I can avoid them.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Think you only really need to look at the before and after photos of Leslie Ash for the answer.

Offline The_Don

Think you only really need to look at the before and after photos of Leslie Ash for the answer.

Oh why, does she make 'men behaving badly'  :wackogirl:  :sarcastic:

Offline manny

i do not like lip fillers at all but did she not have a severe allergic reaction to the fillers?

Offline myothernameis

Fat  lips on face, no but fat lips down below, yes yes yes, anytime   :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

i do not like lip fillers at all but did she not have a severe allergic reaction to the fillers?
I did see her on an interview and she said she had it done a few times with no problem then had a reaction so not sure if it was perhaps some kind of infection  :unknown:

Offline Natehell

When the lips are not too extreme that is fine, caterpiller eyebrows though 🤣

Offline WARSZAWA16

Brighton beach 1979 on the set of the Quadrophenia film.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Brighton beach 1979 on the set of the Quadrophenia film.....

Watched the film once years ago, totally forgot she was in it. For a second the title reminded me of the External Link/Members Only.

Offline TheJoker147

Not for me. I find it a real turn off. I've been with a couple of ladies who have them and it's not the nicest of sights. No idea what the fascination is with fillers :vomit:

Offline Iceman90

Can’t stand this trend of ridiculous pumped up lips, designer teeth, caterpillar eyebrows and their bizarre obsession with massive arses. Not to mention horrendous tattoos all over their bodies and stupid looking piercings. Girls with this “uniform” look usually have huge egos and terrible attitudes which makes me laugh because they look absolutely ridiculous. They actually think they look good because they’ve spent a lot of money, which is pathetic in my opinion. Don’t think they care what men find attractive, it’s all about what their instagram tells them. Sheep.

Offline nwluvit

Offline Will2k

No. I knew a girl who wanted the big lips thing and and had a tube she would pout into to train her face. It never worked

Offline spiralnotebook

Depends on whether you have a Coy carp/ Trout fetish I suppose?