Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London agencies - can you walk away?  (Read 842 times)

I was having a glance at some of the usual agencies today and saw some good eye candy. However, having been on here for a while, I know there is lots of Photoshopping that goes on and in some cases the lady in question won't offer the services that the agency suggests she does.

Scenario: I book Jeeny via one of the main agencies. I turn up, she opens the door. I don't like what I see - I can just walk I assume. Do I need to tell the agency in order to avoid being barred or just walk and do nothing on the basis I don't owe anyone anything.

Online lewisjones23

I dont know why I am even responding to this load of shite but here we go ....

what are they going to do? invoice you? ban you? just get a new burner phone or sim card, use a different name

a punter is the buyer - if you arent happy then walk, the WG might call you a wanker or whatever and the agency might try some shite like a cancellation fee but tell them to fuck off

front any scenario out and dont be a pussy about it - also report on here any negative actions taken by the WG or agency

OK, thanks. I am quite inexperienced when it comes to this, so thought I would ask.

Offline maxxblue

OK, thanks. I am quite inexperienced when it comes to this, so thought I would ask.

So how is it that you have been a UKP member since 2015?  :unknown:

So how is it that you have been a UKP member since 2015?  :unknown:

You sign up, read occasionally and eventually take the plunge.

Online David1970

I was having a glance at some of the usual agencies today and saw some good eye candy. However, having been on here for a while, I know there is lots of Photoshopping that goes on and in some cases the lady in question won't offer the services that the agency suggests she does.

Scenario: I book Jeeny via one of the main agencies. I turn up, she opens the door. I don't like what I see - I can just walk I assume. Do I need to tell the agency in order to avoid being barred or just walk and do nothing on the basis I don't owe anyone anything.

Why not put this in the London section as its to do with London and the rest of us don't have to read it.

Offline whiskyfan

Why bother with agencies at all? :unknown:

Offline The888

I've walked from several agencies (Hamilton's, bijoux etc)

Usually at the door when 'katie English rose' is more Helga the beast. The problem is the images are heavily edited and usually a few yrs old.

Anyway, in each case I called the agency, explained the deal and that was about it. Continued to use them, same name and number. They could have banned me but hey...they want their 30pc cut in the future.

The only agency that gave me any jip was Bijoux. The girl in question didn't look anything like the English rose she was meant to be, looked a right state, messy hair shabby clothes....so I walked with my 300quid. Bijoux didn't apologise, claimed she was 100pc English then eventually 'oh she might have some south American heritage'.... classic.

Not used an agency in ages. Just seems to be the same old girls recreating themselves.....Vs SA where I can bang one a week for 150 :)