Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Godess Karolina  (Read 1565 times)

SirFrank

Anyone know if she's taking a break or retired? I know she comes and goes a lot but her AW profile has now gone

spkmstr48

Tony Montana

Anyone know if she's taking a break or retired? I know she comes and goes a lot but her AW profile has now gone

Back 12th sept according to pixel pepper

SirFrank

Back 12th sept according to pixel pepper

Cheers mush? Wtf is the pixel pepper? Sounds like some vegan dish. I've still not had the pleasure yet and I've got an itch developing that will need scratching soon

Tony Montana

Cheers mush? Wtf is the pixel pepper? Sounds like some vegan dish. I've still not had the pleasure yet and I've got an itch developing that will need scratching soon

He's a ex member here

SirFrank

He's a ex member here

Ahh right. Ta. Presumably he's an on the level in the know geezer?

Tony Montana

Ahh right. Ta. Presumably he's an on the level in the know geezer?

Seems to be, I've had good info via Twitter DMs. I guess we'll find out on 12th sept.

Offline Roth

Wtf is the pixel pepper?

He's the trip/apartment party organiser.   :hi: Gets freebies for his trouble seemingly so you can't blame him too much I suppose.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:05:27 am by Roth »

devonred

Last time I saw GK before she left for Greece she said she'd be back on Sep 11th, so 12th sounds about right

devonred

Having said that, not sure if her old profile will be back. I know she was having alot of problems with it prior to her leaving, and it seemed to pop up and down a few times during her absence before going quiet for the last month. It was kept up and running the whole time during her previous jolly to Greece. Will have to wait see, luckily I have her number  :)

SirFrank

I could see she was accessing from Greece last time before she came back. Her dates didn't fit with me before hols and when I came back she'd fucked off. Do you think she's worth a visit?

Offline Roth

I could see she was accessing from Greece last time before she came back. Her dates didn't fit with me before hols and when I came back she'd fucked off. Do you think she's worth a visit?

She's probably an itch worth scratching  :thumbsup: :rose: even if she's on the pricey side and despite  all the fluffy bollox left on AW by her freebies fan club!  :scare:

devonred

Defiantly would recommend seeing her, fluffy bollocks aside she's a top punt, I'd put her above NSS and Angelina for looks but just behind on service, but each to their own. At 165 (at last check) there is defiantly better VFM out there.

Offline Roth

Defiantly would recommend seeing her, fluffy bollocks aside she's a top punt, I'd put her above NSS and Angelina for looks but just behind on service, but each to their own. At 165 (at last check) there is defiantly better VFM out there.

Deffo on the pricier side.  :unknown:

Tony Montana

He's the trip/apartment party organiser.   :hi: Gets freebies for his trouble seemingly so you can't blame him too much I suppose.  :unknown:

[citation needed]

Offline rudolph hucker

Well, as expected, she's back in Bristol, and also changed nationality as well!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Roth

Well, as expected, she's back in Bristol, and also changed nationality as well!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

British!  WTF?  :dash: :dash:  Just shows AW nationalities are a load of bollocks.   :dash:

vw

British!  WTF?  :dash: :dash:  Just shows AW nationalities are a load of bollocks.   :dash:
She may have passed her driving test here and had British driving licence.  Or she has had that much British cock she feels British !

Offline Roth

She may have passed her driving test here and had British driving licence.  Or she has had that much British cock she feels British !

Looking at her feedback, she had miles of British cock or should that be kilometres?   :unknown: :lol:

Not to mention gallons (or litres) of man fat!  :lol: :lol:

vw

Looking at her feedback, she had miles of British cock or should that be kilometres?   :unknown: :lol:

Not to mention gallons (or litres) of man fat!  :lol: :lol:
You are what you eat as they say.  :lol:

SirFrank

She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine

Offline Roth

She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine

Get in quick SF as her loyal gathering will be like bees round a honey pot!  :lol: :lol: :lol: