Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelika - touring Oxford  (Read 451 times)

lenirie68

External Link/Members Only

I do not give her a negative because she has a 1 km long thighs with a silky perfect bum at the top an a beautiful small bosom,
but other than that... what a bore, and an awfully botched botox work on her lips

comms half decent English

venue nice hotel north of oxford

100/h

stunning body, ass to rim, OW, half decent blow job, no prostate massage, no sparkle, just ordinary work practice
pretentious chat pretty useless

she used to charge 130-140 for the h... she has become more reasonable and charges 100/h now
Good for her, if I want to have a great fuck with a lady well hidden under a pillow she might be a choice. neutral.

Offline Lewis

I saw her back in 2015. Gave her positive feedback. I wondered if she was actually back in Oxford as last time her profile was there, no phone number and a couple of days later it was somewhere else. The pattern of moving around went on for approx 2 weeks, so I'm guessing she was taking a break and just moving her profile around for photo selling reasons.

Good to see she's lowered her price back to £100 for the hour again. They had shot up to £140 for the hour.

Sounds however her services have also dropped. Granted she didn't do OWO when I saw her, although her profile did mention that she did OWO and CIM.

I was tempted to see her again, but your feedback has changed my mind.