Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Weighting  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Harry Monk

I live just outside of London but it's an easy journey to get to the riches that our capital provides.
With this in mind I often HL girls from different parts of the country if they indicate that they tour or just in the hope they may come to London at some point.

What I object to is the over inflation of their rates if they are in London. I might understand a small uplift for hotel prices but not a ridiculous amount like £50 that feels like a piss take.
Is the assumption that Londoners have more cash to burn or are they just chancing it ?

What is acceptable if anything ?

Offline LLPunting

It is indeed greedy, opportunistic capitalism at work.

Another option is to build up regional HLs and then go on a trip to enjoy their local rates.  Given the current global situation this would be a opportunistic reversal of fortune.

Offline king tarzan

I live just outside of London but it's an easy journey to get to the riches that our capital provides.
With this in mind I often HL girls from different parts of the country if they indicate that they tour or just in the hope they may come to London at some point.

What I object to is the over inflation of their rates if they are in London. I might understand a small uplift for hotel prices but not a ridiculous amount like £50 that feels like a piss take.
Is the assumption that Londoners have more cash to burn or are they just chancing it ?

yes some certainly take the piss taking advantage... even to the point of nearly doubling the prices.. :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DonDickDraper

The demand for their services is probably higher in London so they raise their prices to reduce the number of punters that can afford their rates and maximise their income. It’s a sound strategy if you’ve built up a reputation, before your tour, as a quality service provider. It could backfire on you if the area you’re in has quality girls charging lower rates, and the tour is hastily publicised, but I imagine most girls touring would already have a number of punters pre-booked before they arrive in an area, thereby guaranteeing some income.

What’s acceptable is what people are willing to pay. Capitalism.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 05:49:53 pm by DonDickDraper »

Offline Harry Monk

It is indeed greedy, opportunistic capitalism at work.

Another option is to build up regional HLs and then go on a trip to enjoy their local rates.  Given the current global situation this would be a opportunistic reversal of fortune.

One recently upped her hourly rate by £80 FFS. Earlier in the year I had an appointment with a WG but when I noticed the small print price hike I cancelled.
Doing a reversal tour is a good idea and one I had considered last year,given the changes this year I may plan a trip for late Sept/Oct time.

Offline Fkk

I have noticed the prices have gone up on my hot list.

Offline Liverpool

I have noticed the prices have gone up on my hot list.

Hence your lack of reviews?

Offline Fkk

Nothing to report this year.

Last year was a good year.
Met Platinum Cindy and Karlie Simon.

Best value was Naughty Diane.

Offline Liverpool

Nothing to report this year.

Last year was a good year.
Met Platinum Cindy and Karlie Simon.

Best value was Naughty Diane.

Shame you didn't review any of those in the 8 months of last year that you were a member.

Offline smiths

There is a big difference and distinction here between Central London and my area of North London not including Soho Walk Ups, many WGs in Central London charge a premium just for being based their and as this board proves many punters pay the premium either for Indies or through Agencies where the entry price is often £150 an hour. Many Brit WGs also charge a premium just for being a Brit, many Black WGs do the same. In my area virtually all Brazilians charge a premium just because they are Brazilian. :rolleyes: WGs will charge what they know or think they can get, and once established many WGs put their prices up and up. This has been the case with most forum darlings on here who got loads of reviews over the years, some I punted with also became harder to book as suited me. These WGs got untold free publicity off UKP and some then later moan and groaned about the site, :rolleyes: some started making punters jump through their hoops, like insisting on A/W feedback. I punt to suit ME not WGs though how they operate is up to them. :rolleyes:

One of the cheapest traditional parlours/brothels, HOD owned by those pair of cunts the divines is £130 an hour based in Central, similar outfits in my area are actually more expensive. :rolleyes: EE WG brothels are a lot cheaper in my area and I can locate so called Indies a lot cheaper than paying Central London prices. As ever punting is all about locating good WGs which UKP can help with, London pre-lockdown had a very active review board with some very credible to me punters doing reviews fortunately.

I personally see no advantage in punting through an agency from £150 an hour, I would know I would just be paying a pimp to offer something I can get elsewhere at less cost, not necessarily the same WGs obviously, but good or better WGs and that's what interests me. I had regulars pre-lockdown from £90 an hour offering what I wanted, up to £140 an hour. Post lockdown when I return to punting I would pay more if I fancied the WG enough up to my absolute limit of £200 an hour, no WG is worth paying more than that for to me.

As to what is acceptable, its not a concept that exists in punting due to the vast different kinds of punters punting. Some clearly including some on here will pay over my max and WGs and pimps know that and charge accordingly. Additionally in London there are masses of businessman including from abroad of course and tourists looking for WGs.

Offline Fkk

Shame you didn't review any of those in the 8 months of last year that you were a member.

I will review going forward.

I’m not going sit here making excuses. Hands up

Offline king tarzan

eye of the 🐅 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

:hi: :drinks: